Cuthbert/Main

MUZZ

This is almost like the celtic fan on p&b bragging about the potential end of Kevin James' career. Obviously on a lesser scale, but I don't see what is to be gained about the fact the guy is losing his weekly wage (albeit it'll only be a temporary thing). Thanks for your effort and loyalty Kev.

THE CAT, THE CAT, THE CAT IS ON FIRE!

You heard Taylorboy - it makes him feel better!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i aint greeting at the sight of him leaving with his tail atween his legs.

You'd think he was the effing messiah after reading the tosh folk are posting here. Yes, he been a loyal servant but come on to hell, his performances have been nothing short of embarressing!!

He is not good enough, End of Discussion.

Sam, take yourself off to your room and have a wee greet that the great Cuthbert has left us (it may make you less bitter - even better- go and get laid - might make you wake up and smell the coffee)

This is almost like the celtic fan on p&b bragging about the potential end of Kevin James' career. Obviously on a lesser scale, but I don't see what is to be gained about the fact the guy is losing his weekly wage (albeit it'll only be a temporary thing). Thanks for your effort and loyalty Kev.

THE CAT, THE CAT, THE CAT IS ON FIRE!

If any of us performed like he had done at our jobs/professions, Im 100% sure that you would have had a warning etc to get your arse in gear.

The proof of the pudding will be when no clubs come in for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i aint greeting at the sight of him leaving with his tail atween his legs.

You'd think he was the effing messiah after reading the tosh folk are posting here. Yes, he been a loyal servant but come on to hell, his performances have been nothing short of embarressing!!

Sam, take yourself off to your room and have a wee greet that the great Cuthbert has left us (it may make you less bitter - even better- go and get laid - might make you wake up and smell the coffee)

Sorry I was mistaken earlier...You sir are a FCUKING arse

You're an idiot. SaintSam was right.

whatever, you 2 are some pair.

Sit there, thinking you are something you aint. Fecking pair of you need to get out now and again in the hope it wakes you up from the slumber you are in.

oh Kevin Cuthbert, you are great, you are brilliant blah blah blah - the boy is utter crap. Take it you are the 2 that think Jamie Mcclusky the dogs bollox aswell???

Or the 2 that think McManus should stay etc.

whatever, you 2 are some pair.

Sit there, thinking you are something you aint. Fecking pair of you need to get out now and again in the hope it wakes you up from the slumber you are in.

oh Kevin Cuthbert, you are great, you are brilliant blah blah blah - the boy is utter crap. Take it you are the 2 that think Jamie Mcclusky the dogs bollox aswell???

Or the 2 that think McManus should stay etc.

Glad to see you're coming round and making less of a fool of yourself. Congratulations.

And no, unlike McManus (who is still a good player) and Cuthbert (who is a good back up player), McCluskey doesn't deserve a new contract because he's not made an impression on the first team.

who rattled your cage ghost??????????????????????????????????

Look back, she was the one who started the name calling. Fanny,

Nobody rattled my cage,but just go back and read the shite your spouting,go on do it...Nobodys saying Tucuth is great,in fact everyone is saying he was shite today,but he has served the club well over the years and has had many great performances in goals for St.Johnstone.He,s also had some shocking games as well...The guy is leaving so why don,t you let him go and if you feel you were right all along fine, but is there really any need to go shouting your mouth off about it.Let it go ......:-)

Whilst I feel sorry for Cuthbert and the way things have gone for him over the years that proved today why he will and should not ever play for St Johnstone again. Football is a confidence game and Kevin needs first team football

Thanks for the memories and good luck where ever you end up Kevin