#06 - 23/08/08 - Partick Thistle (a)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awrte well all get the train to queenstreet from stirling then get on the under ground their...... how long a walk like 5 mins from tht station a get off at ***

cheers m8

If i was you and your mate-id be more inclined to see if one of the supporters buses had seats available and see if they would pick you up at Dunblane -that way you d get right to the ground without any hassle.

Hey folks. I missed last Saturday but obviously hearing and reading we had a nightmare and a lot of comments about formation etc.

I'll trust Del to make the right decision but if it was me at the moment having problems with formation I'd be going back to a bog standard 4-4-2 with two wide players (Swankie and Millar/Samuel) who stick to their positions, two central midfielders who can play and get stuck in (Hardie and Morris/Millar?) with a little and large combo upfront (Savo and Holmes). But that's just my opinion.

Not sure what Del will do defensively but he must have his own ideas and hopefully Main's return will help us.

Mon the Saints!

if you are going to a pub i would say stick with the woodside nice place.

not sure how this is going to go missed last week thankfully and i hope that it will be a mighty kick up the rear for us. not the easiest team to face after last week and we have not had much luck at firhill in the recent past.

lets hope its a much better game this time but at the end of the day i would take a dire display as long as we have three points.

the pitch will be getting a good soaking today with all this rain. has it come back to life over summer after the rugby mr jags ya bas!?

the censor was an error...a dont thnk the supporters busses will stop in dunblane

Muirton park Travel club,dunkeld road would probably stop in Dumblane/Stirling if you asked.We have picked up in Stirling on many occasions.You should PM The Lark Saint.....He,s the man to speak to...

Or you could try phoning the club..01738 442022