Neil Lennon leathered again

Noose76

I am condoning this assault.He,s a t*** and a smack in the mouth is the very least he deserves.I,d string the b astard up and then set fire to him.he,s a stirring little chunt who cannae keep his gob shut.And IMHO he wasn't ever that good a player either.Skanky wee shite...

All you people enjoying this terrible assault on one of football's good guys should hang your heads in shame. Don't you know that showing any dislike of Neil Lennon is clearly indicative of you being a horrible racist? This terrible treatment of such an upstanding member of society shouldn't be tolerated much less celebrated. Shame on you.

All you people enjoying this terrible assault on one of football's good guys should hang your heads in shame. Don't you know that showing any dislike of Neil Lennon is clearly indicative of you being a horrible racist? This terrible treatment of such an upstanding member of society shouldn't be tolerated much less celebrated. Shame on you.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm right then....:twisted::oops::laugh:

I am condoning this assault.He,s a t*** and a smack in the mouth is the very least he deserves.I,d string the b astard up and then set fire to him.he,s a stirring little chunt who cannae keep his gob shut.And IMHO he wasn't ever that good a player either.Skanky wee shite...

So you'e not in his fan club anymore Jim. :rolleyes:

This is the kind of considered rational thinking which made this great country what it is. Long live the :DGhost

I,ve heard there,s a Fatwa been ordered on McCoist.A revenge doing.You do one of our porkers, we do one of yours..:laugh:

Quite frankly they can continue to beat the shite out of each other.I don,t care and I hope none of you out there care.There the OF.I despise them and the pish that goes along with them...

Don`t think Lennon has many supporters on here but there is no way this can be condoned.

I am afraid it is just the *** supporters showing their true colours again. Remember Manchester & Spain.

I work with a few Rangers fans & they are the worst I have ever heard.

The more you read and the more you hear - you realise what a great PR agent Celtic have......Like many of us -lennon heads to a club/pub to have a few bottles of his favourite tipple...he starts singing and annoying the female customers and is requested to leave the club/pub..no question asked and no publicity...but the Bouncers are on a minimum wage and have ruffled the "wealthy" lennon...they close the doors and after shouting he walks away-now he has consumed too much booze and falls over a dustbin and cracks his face on the ground-resulting in his embarassing injuries....so obviously not wanting to look stupid (bit late neil) he phones the club and tells them he has been attacked....Strachan tells him to play "dead" and make up a story......neil relates "goldilocks and the three bears".....Strachan then tells him what to say.......then phones the press and the story is published. Great PR on a day they lose a football game :eek:

I,ve heard there,s a Fatwa been ordered on McCoist.A revenge doing.You do one of our porkers, we do one of yours..:laugh:

Quite frankly they can continue to beat the shite out of each other.I don,t care and I hope none of you out there care.There the OF.I despise them and the pish that goes along with them...

Agreed .. scum of the Earth. A plague on both their houses.:razz: