ORMOND DAY vs QOS 06/12 - Singing and dancing blue and white choir

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, will the boys be allowed to stand up on the odd occasion whilst singing ?

I am really intersested in how the club has briefed 'Rock Steady" for this one as it has been promoted as a "fun" day out and Rock Steady dont like people having fun at McD.

I hope there will be a more relaxed approach but they may feel they will set a precedent if the give you true fans toio much freedom to enjoy the day as you wish.

I am disappointed on some of the in fighting between fans on this site last night with regards "standing up" etc at Dens. Hopefully we can pull together as a team on this one.

Can`t believe i`m gonna miss this one going to a wedding and the groom calls himself a saints fan, still got a week to get him to see the light and do the right thing (isn`t that what the summers for)

Had a quick thought I could always make up some rumor about him and get it called off

Murder his wife to be! (sorted)

This will never work yuu do realise that ? The stewards and the scum will not allow standing as per usual and to be honest as soon as the score doesnt go out way the fans all decide to quiten down soo really no point is there yuu lot should know that by now

That's the game, knock it before we even try it! This will only be a failure if folk don't get in the spirit of things, if people go to the game and "sing and dance", as it says on the tin, then it'll work.

On the subject of stewards, ours could take a lesson from the Man City stewards, a totally full stadium with people up and down from their seats all game and we weren't bothered once by them. In fact the only time I saw them in our stand after the start was when they came in to huckle a Utd. fan out of the City end.

This will never work yuu do realise that ? The stewards and the scum will not allow standing as per usual and to be honest as soon as the score doesnt go out way the fans all decide to quiten down soo really no point is there yuu lot should know that by now
Its this type of attitude that makes supporting our club boring at times! Were you at Dunfermline? My guess is "no"........

Police approval also given to take flags in, me thinks the stewards etc will be much more forgiving than normal.

Baa Humbug!

dont get me wrong here but....

if we are playing pish i cant see us singing for long however i was impressed when we still managed to sing when dundee scored but my point is if we are playing garbage (not played the greatest lately) its going to be hard for quite a few fans to keep belting out the songs

but as i said dont get me wrong, i really want this to work and i hope it does, not trying to bring the cause down i'm just saying its a possible scenario

I'll tell you what might well **** it. The sodding weather.:( Forecast is for heavy snow starting Wed night and continuing through Thursday. This is a real danger. It's ****ing typical. I really love the snow, but it never snows properly until you don't want it to. Lets all get ready to offer our services clearing the stands and the car park.We might well be needed.

GINGER BAKERS BLUE AND WHITE SNOW SHOVELING ARMY....