24/01/09 - Dunfermline Athletic (h)

The ghost of Jim Morton

Maybe so, but Jase and Dwight both regularly scored goals, so far Samuel hasn't been all that prolific, which means a lot of the time he is contributing nothing. A non-scoring Savo at least makes up for it with lots of effort and closing down. I hope there's more to come from him.

Jason didnt have as much competition as Sammy does and Jason was given an extended starting line up berth which Sammy hasnt.

Give Samuel and run in the team, nothing to lose as far as i am concerned and i think he could bang the goals in.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason didnt have as much competition as Sammy does and Jason was given an extended starting line up berth which Sammy hasnt.

Give Samuel and run in the team, nothing to lose as far as i am concerned and i think he could bang the goals in.

There's a league title to lose! He simply hasn't done enough with his opportunities. I cannot see how Jacko can be dropped from the team; we know what he can do, he's bursting to succeed, he's bang on form and he can partner any other striker. Savo merits his place through application and goals scored.

Pars Fans really rallying each other now on their forum, bog roles turning out in numbers etc.

The Pars forum is certainly hotting up in the lead up to Saturday.

Assuming they can sneak their bog rolls past the stewards then it bog rolls and balloons in the North stand.

I think they will have a decent backing and we need to be out in numbers to pack the East Stand.

I think we will be in for a cracking atmosphere .

Has anyone any bright ideas as to what we should respond with when they start chucking the bog rolls and letting their balloons go? A witty chant would be good , any thoughts?

The Pars forum is certainly hotting up in the lead up to Saturday.

Assuming they can sneak their bog rolls past the stewards then it bog rolls and balloons in the North stand.

I think they will have a decent backing and we need to be out in numbers to pack the East Stand.

I think we will be in for a cracking atmosphere .

Has anyone any bright ideas as to what we should respond with when they start chucking the bog rolls and letting their balloons go? A witty chant would be good , any thoughts?

Not sure about witty chants but it be hilarious if the security firm got wind of what they were planning and so many of these got confiscated at the search bit!! :laugh::laugh:

Not sure about witty chants but it be hilarious if the security firm got wind of what they were planning and so many of these got confiscated at the search bit!! :laugh::laugh:

no it wouldn't.

lets hope they do bring them and more, and it helps create a great atmosphere.

I hope they are up for it big time, it is about time we had an atmosphere at McD other than a Scumdee game.

anyway they are only bringing them because they are shi**ing themselves.

I must admit that this one i expect us to fall but hopefully wont. Unlike 2 years ago we are top and not chasing another side, however the amount of draws ring alaram bells, i think holmes should be rested and jackson and savo up front if savo is fit. I think we can win midfield battle but up front just now we are hopeless.

I must admit that this one i expect us to fall but hopefully wont. Unlike 2 years ago we are top and not chasing another side, however the amount of draws ring alaram bells, i think holmes should be rested and jackson and savo up front if savo is fit. I think we can win midfield battle but up front just now we are hopeless.

I think we'll be fine. The players have no excuses. This is the key game in the quarter and mentally they need no motivation. We have a steely resolve and man for man have significantly better players. I think the boys are ready for a massive game and a massive result. It could be an historic day.