#26 - 07/02/09 - Ross County (a)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be surprised if it goes ahead tbh. The cameras on www.trafficscotland.org are showing Slochd as a joke right now, with Drumochter not much better. More snow forecast too. Even if it goes ahead, although I'd normally enjoy the drive - unless it all melts, I'll be getting the train. My desire to go on living is too strong. :shock:

I'd be surprised if it goes ahead tbh. The cameras on www.trafficscotland.org are showing Slochd as a joke right now, with Drumochter not much better. More snow forecast too. Even if it goes ahead, although I'd normally enjoy the drive - unless it all melts, I'll be getting the train. My desire to go on living is too strong. :shock:

Ah, you may have a problem there too as they were saying on Radio Scotland this morning that the line north of aviemore was closed due to snow and the ploughs struggling to clear it.......

I really wanted this to go ahead. I just feel that we could do with the advantage of having played our extra game over dunfermline and the increased points gap that would hopefully follow.

If Livvy win on Saturday they are getting closer to us too. and could exactly get above us if they win at mcdiarmid albeit having played two more

BBC is now saying Dingwall is due HEAVY SNOW throughout the day tomorrow. :D

I hope they've got the orange ball ready, and remember, wrap up warm or you'll freeze your knackers off! This is real football for real football fans so get yourselves up there and out in the terrace

Just spoken to County - They are going to make an announcement this afternoon about the game but its likely that a pitch inspection wont be undertaken until tomorrow morning (probably right when we're all at Aviemore!). At the moment the pitch is fine and theyre going to take the covers off but they will consider the state of the roads in making their decision

BBC is now saying Dingwall is due HEAVY SNOW throughout the day tomorrow. :D

I hope they've got the orange ball ready, and remember, wrap up warm or you'll freeze your knackers off! This is real football for real football fans so get yourselves up there and out in the terrace

TERRACE IT IS!!!!!!!!!

MON YE SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!