St Johnstone V Dunfermline

Dylan-Saints

anyone know when this game will be now as dunfermline will be playing aberdeen at pittodrie on 17th after there draw today

It'll be into April now. Dunfermline play Livi on Tuesday and also have matches on the following three midweeks. Next date would then be Tuesday 7th April, four days before we play them at East End Park! I hate when that happens.

Great they will hurt others but not us.

will it ? braw, i applied for day off work for the game.hopefully theres still tickets left for Stiff Little Fingers then.i had sacraficed a night at the barras for the Fife minks as well.happy st paddies day to ye all.

Certainly hope you're right John, i assume like me you're Amsterdam bound that weekend.

He is. Seventeen of us in our group alone, 15 of whom are Saints fans, 13 of those are season ticket holders...

We won't be happy bunnies if the Pars game goes ahead on 28th, but we don't expect it to...:neutral:

He is. Seventeen of us in our group alone, 15 of whom are Saints fans, 13 of those are season ticket holders...

We won't be happy bunnies if the Pars game goes ahead on 28th, but we don't expect it to...:neutral:

I'm a season ticket holder too 1884,my only worry is,we played Dundee once i think, when Scotland were playing,Aussies i think,would be gutted to miss any game on the 28th!

I'm a season ticket holder too 1884,my only worry is,we played Dundee once i think, when Scotland were playing,Aussies i think,would be gutted to miss any game on the 28th!

Scotland played USA in a meaningless friendly at hampden (4pm kickoff). We played Dundee away that same day in the league. Kickoff for dundee game was switched to 1pm so it wouldn't clash with the Scotland game.

I also remember a Brechin v Saints game being switched to a Sunday (the day after a Scotland qualifier at Hampden) rather than play it the Tuesday midweek because a lot of fans were out of the country to watch Scotland on the Wednesday night.

We are playing Ross co. away on the 28th, good chance you lot might get punted with that day too.

our club think more of the fans.

they have changed it before for the Amsterdam play off match and I am sure Saints will do all they can not to play the match on that Saturday.

There will be at least 200 Saints fans in Amsterdam and I am sure as many Dumfy fans too.

The PTA have around 130 going to Amsterdam and the vast majority are Saints fans.

I also remember a Brechin v Saints game being switched to a Sunday (the day after a Scotland qualifier at Hampden) rather than play it the Tuesday midweek because a lot of fans were out of the country to watch Scotland on the Wednesday night.

That was after the first leg of the Holland play-off (McFadden's first international winner!). Problem was that the SFL, for some inexplicable reason, decided that they would schedule a full card for the weekend of the play-offs! This hasn't happened since I believe and there will be an extra midweek round of matches next season with either a free weekend or an early round of the Scottish Cup being played on that weekend.

The magical Brechin homemade soup cured a shocker of a hangover that day!!!