#37 - 19/04/09 - Queen of the South (h)

"We're probably the best run club in the country" , :-)))))))))

"we have a stadium that's 20 years older yet 20 times better than that awful place in glorious FP and we're still on course to join you in the SPHell" You'll have visited it already then and know what you're talking about? , were you there supporting Rangers?

"I look forward to once again demontrating our superiority over you".Like the 10(ten) point superiority we had over you last time?

:-)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst bit about today was that Queens didn't even have to employ their counter-attack tactics because we handed it to them on a plate anyway. We looked better balanced in the second half with Sheerin linking with Craig. I take it Gartland was injured to be swapped at half time because to leave bombscare Anderson in there was a ridiculous choice if he wasn't.

Main kept us in it with a block from Dobbie that could have been avoided (again). Good spirited comeback but the winner was just another farcical defensive decision which in all fairness hasn't really been common this season.

Overall they weren't worth the points but then again either were we with the defending that took place.

Heads up, roll on Dens.

PS- Referee and Linesman combined to provide the most inept display I have seen from official this season and that takes something. Take a bow Mr Richmond.

The worst bit about today was that Queens didn't even have to employ their counter-attack tactics because we handed it to them on a plate anyway. We looked better balanced in the second half with Sheerin linking with Craig. I take it Gartland was injured to be swapped at half time because to leave bombscare Anderson in there was a ridiculous choice if he wasn't.

Main kept us in it with a block from Dobbie that could have been avoided (again). Good spirited comeback but the winner was just another farcical defensive decision which in all fairness hasn't really been common this season.

Overall they weren't worth the points but then again either were we with the defending that took place.

Heads up, roll on Dens.

PS- Referee and Linesman combined to provide the most inept display I have seen from official this season and that takes something. Take a bow Mr Richmond.

Thats some of the worst defending i have ever seen from ando terrible choice from del if gartland wasnt injured

Seriously - have you been to Dumfries??? Perth every time (even thought I live in London!!!). Saints are my team, I love them, my dad took me to see them as a nipper, no-one I work with has any idea who they are, - Got to be good!! Where's the pub in London for the Dundee match? Can't make it north so may have to party on my own.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH

Why do we have to make things so difficult for ourselves?!

Why was gartland subbed? Was he injured? He wasnt playing well but then noone was.

Just like the Partick game i found myself saying aloud "aww McInnes what are you doing?" when I saw the changes at half time.

We were fairly honking yet still could of won that if it hadnt been for the completely useless Richmond, and 1 or 2 lapses in concentration.

Think im gonna have a bit of sunburn, which nicely tops off a shitty day. Some physical pain to go with the mental. Braw

Ando was awful.:oops:

totally agree ando cost us the game!! hes not a left back he was the worst player on the park he should have been taken off!!:evil:

And when was it an offence to shout at the linesman? A police officer came and said to stop shouting at the linesman because we are being watched!!! what a load of bolloks!!

I guessed he would hook Ando or Gartland at half-time but thought it'd be the former. Gartland wasn't playing well but he's played the last few matches alongside Ruti and they are getting a better understanding, whilst that's the first time Rutkiewicz and Anderson have been paired this year. Not much you can say about Ando's second half performance, he'll know himself he just had a stinker, although Rutkiewicz had an off day as well.

When they scored their second they managed to successfully kill the game, so credit to the lads for fighting back but to then throw it away is hard to take. Savo was trying to keep the ball in so we could find a winner but the ultimate irony is that Queens benefit from the injury time they added to the match.

It's good have a strong squad but it'd be nice if McInnes could get the actual starting XI right one week. Well done to the subs though.

:-)

I didn't need to visit it - there were already 3 people in it and the 4th would have taken it over capacity! It makes Broadwood look impressive!

Granted you absolutely romped it in this division and fair play for that. I'm just saying there's no doubt we're a better team than you these days. Last season's cup matches were just a preview. You might be in the league above us but you're delusional if you think that automatically makes you a better team. Now off you trot son, must be time for your next hit of the good gear anyway.

I guessed he would hook Ando or Gartland at half-time but thought it'd be the former. Gartland wasn't playing well but he's played the last few matches alongside Ruti and they are getting a better understanding, whilst that's the first time Rutkiewicz and Anderson have been paired this year. Not much you can say about Ando's second half performance, he'll know himself he just had a stinker, although Rutkiewicz had an off day as well.

It's good have a strong squad but it'd be nice if McInnes could get the actual starting XI right one week. Well done to the subs though.

Frustrating but he's not scared to hook people at half-time, he's done that more than any manager i can remember. So self-aware in that he knows when things are not working.

well take a look at the first goal in the lead up to it it was gartlands mistake. yes ando went on to have a stinker but outa the two in the first 45 gartland was worst, that my friend is why he was taken off

sorry but gartland is better than ando, ando cost us the game no point in moving him into the middle he had a bad game from the start. Shouldnt have changed the centre of defence!! i understand what your saying but at the end of the day it was down to andos stupid mistake and dels for playing him in a position he does not play in.