New Strip For Next Season

sideshowbob1974

i'd rather we went for an off-the-shelf choice that looked good (this year), as opposed to a custom designed one that looks crap (last year)

Think you would find last seasons was off the shelf too, but agree it looked bad. Personally just feel that fans are getting ripped off by buying a £12 top for £35-£40 just to have a crap looking sponsor and the club badge sewn on.

Reckon one of our last bespoke strips would have been one of the Bukta jobs as well as The Saints Collection kits?

I'll buy the home kit although it's nothing inspiring. Saying that, football strips should retain their classic look and no one wants to see pink camouflage, metrosexual or not. Too many yoofs want football to become American Football with the way they treat the game nowadays.

I'll buy the home kit although it's nothing inspiring. Saying that, football strips should retain their classic look and no one wants to see pink camouflage, metrosexual or not. Too many yoofs want football to become American Football with the way they treat the game nowadays.

Damn right that man.

Too many Gok Wan wannabees around. Football tops do not maketh the man and that.

Fitba is about irrational behaviour and opinions. Shouting, swearing, singing, laughing, greeting, celebrating, commiserating, pies, bovril, losing, drawing and winning.

It is NOT about sitting on a plastic seat eating a burger, taking videos of everything on your mobile, being informed when your team has scored by the DJ playing The bleedin' Fratellis )or similar), and generally being treated as an inconvenience by the stewards.

Just my opinion of course...

• 2 weeks later...
Did i miss the launch date for the home and away? I know it is available for pre-order but when can we actually have it in our hands?

The Teamware Scotland rep that I spoke to reckoned they would have them out first weekend in July. Training kit launch at the end of july.

Damn right that man.

Too many Gok Wan wannabees around. Football tops do not maketh the man and that.

Fitba is about irrational behaviour and opinions. Shouting, swearing, singing, laughing, greeting, celebrating, commiserating, pies, bovril, losing, drawing and winning.

It is NOT about sitting on a plastic seat eating a burger, taking videos of everything on your mobile, being informed when your team has scored by the DJ playing The bleedin' Fratellis )or similar), and generally being treated as an inconvenience by the stewards.

Just my opinion of course...

You and me are on the same wavelength as this is exactly how I feel about football.