Fixtures

slambrother

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be thinking that's a great opener for them with us just been promoted and they won the last opener at McD in the 90's. However a great opener for us too, local derby, they've lost their great goalkeeper seemingly but we'll see. Darren Dods back.

I'd certainly prefer that opening game to any other if it's true.

United at home on the Monday night for Setanta. Beleive it on the 17 June.

You really think Setanta will still be around on June 17th let alone the start of the season!!

Anyway, as newly promoted we get a Saturday home game, the TV rights will go to the Rangers home game on the Saturday and the Celtic away game on the Sunday

And St Mirren's first game when they went up was away at Inverness.

There are no guarantees with the fixtures. United are maybe a logical guess but I'd be very surprised if everything was done and dusted yet.

I thought the 'champions' were always at home to raise the championship flag or has that all changed?

You really think Setanta will still be around on June 17th let alone the start of the season!!

Anyway, as newly promoted we get a Saturday home game, the TV rights will go to the Rangers home game on the Saturday and the Celtic away game on the Sunday

Wishful thinking on my part, got a wedding on opening day!!

WTF!! Care to explain SS? IF not PM me will ya cos sounds like ur digging either that or goin by the time ur posting a bit pished.

Not to suggest that SS isn't pissed, but don't pay any attention to the time posted- postings are listed on GMT & Singapore is 8 hours ahead.

But I'm not counting out the fact he could be pissed.