Forumers Spotted

lethamsaintee

Chopper in Pacos this affo and Rickardo in Sportsters the night - the toon was heaving wi nights oot

it was a FANTASTIC night out!!!!

Loadsa council nights out last night too!

Did spot a slightly intoxicated Watty though - coupled with me going to my pal Claire there's watty i heard a work mate saying "I wouldnae mind eating him for breakfast" :shock::shock::shock::lol:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a FANTASTIC night out!!!!

Loadsa council nights out last night too!

Did spot a slightly intoxicated Watty though - coupled with me going to my pal Claire there's watty i heard a work mate saying "I wouldnae mind eating him for breakfast" :shock::shock::shock::lol:

Who wants to eat me for Breakfast ??? :lol:

I remember Saturday Hazel. You were in the Ice Factory at the burger stall munching away but no surprise there though.

Funnily enough i was in City....Ice Factory isn't my scene!

Shame, you only have some shit patter eh? God, what a life you must lead! I wish i could be an internet gangster and hide behind an alias.

my guesses are that you prob would too....

You feel threatned by somebody? You take your inadequacies out on a bunch of people on the internet, because lts face it, you couldn't do it in public to our faces could you?

Ignore the wee shite, it will go away :lol: