Who's Going to Northern Ireland?

soulfulsaint

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at getting the train and ferry from Glasgow to Belfast on the Friday morning for the Glenavon game. Staying the night in Belfast on Friday and them ferrying it back on Saturday. Only £23 each way.

Still waiting on Aitchy/John to let me know what their plans are.

I'm looking at getting the train and ferry from Glasgow to Belfast on the Friday morning for the Glenavon game. Staying the night in Belfast on Friday and them ferrying it back on Saturday. Only £23 each way.

Still waiting on Aitchy/John to let me know what their plans are.

I'm In Belfast for first two games Noose. Will def be at Glenavon on the Friday night. I'll get on to Aitchy and John and nudge them. Have to fly back first thing Sat for work. 8.15am flight.

I know there is a pre-season thread but keen to know if anyone is making plans for the three Northern Ireland games. My work requires me to go to Belfast and I'm just looking at plans?

What's the best game - any plans a foot?

There's only 2 games now isn't there??

Flying over Wednesday - staying in Belfast and coming back Saturday - hopefully!!

Maybe best to stay in Belfast .

A gathering (well 3) of Perth's pillars of the community staying at Europa in Belfast. Thu to Sat.............

Flybe have some deals if you hurry from Edinburgh to Belfast, Outward fare £5.99, Homeward fare £0.00 plus £40.00 tax............... Back to Belfast after the game in Lurgan

A gathering (well 3) of Perth's pillars of the community staying at Europa in Belfast. Thu to Sat.............

Flybe have some deals if you hurry from Edinburgh to Belfast, Outward fare £5.99, Homeward fare £0.00 plus £40.00 tax............... Back to Belfast after the game in Lurgan

Keep me in the loop Betty. Chasing Suedehead too.

/quote]

officially the most bombed hotel in the world.

i remember dropping Soulful off there after a match in Portadown, the hotel was bombed 3 days later.

Don't tell them your coming this time Soulful