#03 - 22/08/09 - Celtic 5-2 Saints - SPL

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it had nothing to do with the fact that he plays for Ireland? btw this is not an accusation, but it is a reason that he gets booed from other clubs supporters.
I actually thought that but just didnt want to post it first! Its not the fact he plays for Ireland is the fact he chose Ireland as did James McArthy.

Is that not then double standards, as St Johnstone have a player who made the same choice as McGeady on the the country, that he plays for, or does Andy Jackson get booed from Saints fans as well? :roll:

it is double standards yes. i wouldnt waste my time booing mcgeady for that reason. he's entitled to choose who he wants to play for.

Is that not then double standards, as St Johnstone have a player who made the same choice as McGeady on the the country, that he plays for, or does Andy Jackson get booed from Saints fans as well? :roll:

..two playesr I think. David Heagney has represented Ireland at under 17 and was born in Huddersfield. Another realtive Eugene Heagney has boxed for Ireland. So let me complicate this already daft debate. Good on David. I admire someone who turns their back on England and plays for Ireland.

..nothing like hypsocrisy of a morning..

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport/Celtic-5--2-St.5579741.jp

yet again one scotland on sunday giving a match report which is not so 1 sided and praised our guys who were at the match!

"The visitors, it has to be said, brought much to the contest and their supporters were rarely silenced. At 3-1, they were singing, at 4-1 they were chanting, at 5-1 they were hollering and at 5-2 they went into prolonged raptures, hailing themselves as champions. Tremendous."

Throat still sore well-done all who stood and sang for Saints throughout.