....all I want for Christmas is....

O'Rourke

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ando to be punted

IS that the best you can come up with ... Ando to be punted?.......you and others like you should look at the positives in our squad and stop asking for players to be PUNTED..... they are all saints players so get behind them rather than fekin moanin about them.

ok ANDO may not be YOUR fav player but ffs as long as they pull the saints shirt over their heads we should be backing them not slagging them.......

too many wanabe managers on here.. :evil:

IS that the best you can come up with ... Ando to be punted?.......you and others like you should look at the positives in our squad and stop asking for players to be PUNTED..... they are all saints players so get behind them rather than fekin moanin about them.

ok ANDO may not be YOUR fav player but ffs as long as they pull the saints shirt over their heads we should be backing them not slagging them.......

too many wanabe managers on here.. :evil:

I love every other player we have, but I'd rather have a hatstand at the back than that nightmare. Ffs bk, this is a football fans forum not a ****ing kindergarten. I don't generally moan about players or tactics so I'm not trying to be a manager but I have consistently suggested that Ando be punted since he first played for us. He's horse. It's a bit of a standing joke now. Sorry if that upsets your delicate constitution. Have a nice day and have a ****ing evil smilie back with knobs on. :evil: