Avatars.. why did you pick yours..?

bobby kemp

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My usuall Avatar is fairly straight forward in the fact that it a Lark taken from google images, although like ghostie i like to change it from time to time, either for the type of mood im in or something special.

The one i am using just now is a picture of me and mmm outside mcd after the last game of the Championeeeeess season , this is in part suport of "cards for Hards"

My usuall Avatar is fairly straight forward in the fact that it a Lark taken from google images, although like ghostie i like to change it from time to time, either for the type of mood im in or something special.

The one i am using just now is a picture of me and mmm outside mcd after the last game of the Championeeeeess season , this is in part suport of "cards for Hards"

I was just somewhere to the Mental One's left there. Was walking up next with Homer.

Mine is a photo of my sons in Amsterdam just before we got hammered by Holland in the play off in 2003.

Just before this photo was taken we'd bumped into Geoff Brown and had a brief chat with him. We asked him if Saints had won our reserve game that night and he promptly phoned Stewart Duff back in Perth to find out for us!

This bloke??

div>

i was thinking more along the lines of this!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5E34XzxrAM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5E34XzxrAM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>