Pre match Weareperth curry deal , Hearts 30Th January 2010

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger got increasingly wasted as the day went on. Apparently we were a bit mad in the Muirton suite before the game .

Just spent the last 20 minutes trying to post but the beer got me,all figers and thumbs.

Loads of people to thank but struggling to type so will hold back until tomorrow.

Great day. Braw curry, good few pints aswell. Bit of an interesting trip upto the ground when me and my dad were involved in a bit of a smash, but we got there in the end. Not the most entertaining game ever, but good result to cap off a good day. Proper way to spend a saturday lunch time.

Ginger got increasingly wasted as the day went on. Apparently we were a bit mad in the Muirton suite before the game .

Just spent the last 20 minutes trying to post but the beer got me,all figers and thumbs.

Loads of people to thank but struggling to type so will hold back until tomorrow.

pashed so thisl be short, great day. cheers Lyne for lift, Gus for it all and anybody who sang, ate curry , drunk blue stuff and watched Saints stuff Hearts, Muirton suite got a wake up call fae us drunkin bums the day:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: night night hic hic!!!Oh aye i agree no negative stuff... braw!!!!

pashed so thisl be short, great day. cheers Lyne for lift, Gus for it all and anybody who sang, ate curry , drunk blue stuff and watched Saints stuff Hearts, Muirton suite got a wake up call fae us drunkin bums the day:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: night night hic hic!!!Oh aye i agree no negative stuff... braw!!!!

No worries Lark it was an entertaining drive up to McDiarmid....and think you already thanked me on the way out of the car :laugh:

A big thank you to the legend that is Ginger Baker's Rebel Army!:razz::roll::D

Great to finally meet you.

Thoroughly enjoyable curry and beers - great way to set up for the match, even if the football only lived up to it in little bursts (good result, though).

I spoke to Kamal and thanked him for top notch ruby, but you can add my thanks when you speak to him again.

Til the next time!

we certainly livened up the Muirton suite ha ha ,but it should always be like that.thanks sonya for being soooooooooo understanding ha ha.