Liverpool in a crisis ?

bobby kemp

Liverpool F.C. and their fans are just another example of an arrogant English club who when doing well looked down their noses at everyone else.For every modern day Chelski and Man U fan that couldnt find their way to the ground with a map there are many of my generation that chose Liverpool. Seeing them in the shite gives me no great pleasure but I am not the least surprised.The legacy of Shankly is a million light years away.

Is there not the problem of a 20 M pounds contract pay off for Benitez which Liverpool cannot afford.

How much is it gonna cost if they dont get into the champions league for next season, 20m - more like 100m

The special one is not happy in italy, ok he might want to stay for the champions league games against the Chelsea, but if benitez is not going to be there after the end of the season (and the owners have said it will be reviewed at the end of the season) then punt him now.

Stoke 0 Liverpool 0 (half time)

Playing are players - Lucas (muck), kyriagos in central defense (carragher at full back - why??), Deggan in Midfield (not good enough) and Ngog up front (?????)

On the bench - Darby (tested right back and would allow Carragher to play central defense), Aquilani (why did he play £20m for him to sit ont he bench? he must be fir by now?), Reira and Rodriguez (attacking wingers as opposed to Aurelio & Deggan - defenders) Final Pacheco (banging in goals for the reserves)

He must go now

really?

He was constantly asked for his opinion and replied to every question in a monotone" There were 27,000 people there ask them what they thought " When pressed that it was his views that punters were interested he just ignored the question. He is under pressure but looked a dickhead.:roll:

He was constantly asked for his opinion and replied to every question in a monotone" There were 27,000 people there ask them what they thought " When pressed that it was his views that punters were interested he just ignored the question. He is under pressure but looked a dickhead.:roll:

I thought it was the interviewer that came across as the prick tbh.

As was pointed out last night Liverpool are the only club in the EPL to have taken 7 points out 9 in their last 3 games and the last 2 games on the box in paricular showed them to be flowing better without Gerrard and Torres. I like Benayoun but he can be a bit gung ho at times. Benitez has survived a torrid time and cuffing Spurs was just the tonic.