Liverpool in a crisis ?

bobby kemp

FT 1 - 2. Cant see Hodgson getting much longer.

Want get rid of him, just yet as they know it will take a full season to get the players. Playing the style of football he want's, plus bring in the players he needs.

I still think he is the right man for the job.

Crisis, what crisis? Why shouldn't a wee team go to la la land and turn the dippers over on their own patch? Yes they have a great tradition and history but so do a few others who now languish in the lower half of the EPL or further down the divisions. Reality is that a multi millionaire businessman is no longer enough to bankroll a club to greatness, it's billionaires that are needed now for sustained success. So maybe the dippers, along with man yoo and the arse are now being caught and are heading downward for a spell a la Leeds, Newcastle, Man City and Chelsea. Some of you older forumers out there will remember the the quote "football's a funny old game".

Pumped two scud by The Toffees to go second bottom. Oh dear.

i cant laugh too hard seeing as my beloved red devils threw away a 2 goal lead against wba yesterday! but then again mwa

mwa

mmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

haha! relegation to you, relegation to you, relegation skip lickers, relegation to you! :mrgreen::mrgreen: