Best Ever St Johnstone Results......

O'Rourke

So where is the best place to sit at...from the video?

Where the video is filmed from is where "the choir" sit. Ghosties secondary choir sit at the other end of the same stand. The stand opposite is quieter but has more leg room and is where the hospitality suites are.

I can only contribute games I have seen, so here are my two.

Rangers 2-Saints 3. Alex Ferguson scores a hattrick.

Saints 1-Celtic 1. Saints hit the woodwork four times, Bobby Kemp levels the score after Celtic had scored in about thirty seconds. Saints miss a last-minute penalty, but it was probably the best pure football game I saw at Muirton.

Smudge

7-2 against Dundee

3-3 against Monaco

3-1 against Airdrie

The Rangers result was fantastic but the above do it for me on not only performance, but what the results meant (embarrassing the unwashed, humbling one of Europes greats and THAT first season at McD.

A special one for me with great memories and a great day was the 0-0 draw V Glasgow Rangers at Celtic Park in the Scottish Cup 15.04.89 (although the news of the Hillsborough disaster brought us all back down to earth with a bang:cry:).

It was an amazing result at the time.:D

A special one for me with great memories and a great day was the 0-0 draw V Glasgow Rangers at Celtic Park in the Scottish Cup 15.04.89 (although the news of the Hillsborough disaster brought us all back down to earth with a bang:cry:).

Never to be forgotten.

Did the Rangers fans spill onto the pitch that day? I was looking at some Youtube footage of the match and could work out if there was a news flash from Hillsborough during the highlights or if there was a bit of bother at parkhead.

My memories of the reply are clear but bit hazy for first game

Did the Rangers fans spill onto the pitch that day? I was looking at some Youtube footage of the match and could work out if there was a news flash from Hillsborough during the highlights or if there was a bit of bother at parkhead.

I remember some fans being taken away on stretchers at our game but don't think there was trouble per se.

We only heard about the tragedy down south on leaving the stadium.

I think a wall collapsed if i remember correctly. Great game and atmosphere. But any home game early/mid 90's when you had the crowds and atmosphere. You just couldnae beat that.

Edited by real bell 7
spelling

First 5-0 against aberdeen. I was studying in Aberdeen then and I loved that result (cos they thought they were the f*cking cats chuff at that point.)

Second 3-0 hearts at Easter Road in Semi in 1998.

Third 3-1 against airdrie. Just for the atmosphere and the turn around.

other notable mentions...7-2 v Dundee/ 4-1 Rangers last week/ 1-0 against Dundee to get into Europe/

Oh and a 1-0 win against Motherwell away in 1983 (my first away game alone aged 12 on the saints bus magic)

• 2 weeks later...

Fakes 0 SAINTS 1 League Cup(*)

SAINTS 0 CB's 0 Scottish Cup Semi Final

SAINTS 3 Airdrie 1 League 1

United 1 SAINTS 2 Premium League

SAINTS 7(SEVEN) Coags 2 Premier League

Celtic 0 SAINTS 1 Premier League

SAINTS 4 CB's 1 Premier League

(*From staring into oblivion and getting humped by all the dregs of Scottish football to this.And at the time i thought it couldn't get any better)

Sticking to games I've been to my top 5 would be...

Saints 7-2 Dundee

Saints 3-3 Monaco

Saints 3-1 Rangers

Saints 1-0 Dundee (Game that got us into Europe)

Saints 2-1 Celtic (1993, The first Saints victory I ever witnessed)