#40 - 11/04/10 - Aberdeen 1-3 Saints - SPL

Last hurrah before the split. A trip to windy Pittodrie, a shite view and 3 points for Saints..Lets finish this part of the season in style, get right intae them, and if Hearts get the point they need then c'est la vie.. Lets get as many Saintees up there to take advantage of the reduced admission cost.. A good sing song and a braw say oot..

Team wise, I'll leave it to the manager, but I note that Danny Grainger is suspended for this game..

The Dons are pish and we should win this at a canter but that's not the Saints way so I'll go for 2-1 St.Johnstone

Come on you Saints...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts lose, we end up getting a score draw, such is the way we do things.

Unfortunately I've got got to agree with that.

Part and parcel of supporting St Johnstone and Scotland.

I reckon we'll be 1-0 down most of the game despite dominating, equalise with less than 10 mins to go and create a load of chances in the dying minutes but not score.

Meanwhile Hearts will go on to lose 1-0.

Alternatively, we'll horse Aberdeen 4-0 and Hearts will draw 1-1.

Unfortunately I've got got to agree with that.

Part and parcel of supporting St Johnstone and Scotland.

I reckon we'll be 1-0 down most of the game despite dominating, equalise with less than 10 mins to go and create a load of chances in the dying minutes but not score.

Meanwhile Hearts will go on to lose 1-0.

Alternatively, we'll horse Aberdeen 4-0 and Hearts will draw 1-1.

Hearts play before we do, we will know if it is possible before we kick off. The rest seems pretty likely though :sad:

Hearts play before we do, we will know if it is possible before we kick off. The rest seems pretty likely though :sad:

Yep, I always thought that the final games before the league splits were played concurrently.

Imagine if we played Aberdeen first and won, Hearts and Killie could then play out a draw at Tynecastle.:eek:

With that and the Scottsih Cup semis on the same weekend, seems bizarre to me.

2-1 Saints and 2-1 Killie at 250-1, someone quoted on another post, got to be worth a punt.

I'm just being a pessimistic d*** because optimism rarely works.

250/1 on both results does seem a fair go though. Might put £5 on that and £5 on 1-0 Hearts and 4-0 Saints.

Mackay

Mackay Mackay Mackay Mackay

Swankie Mackay Mackay Mackay

Mackay Mackay

Sheep 0 - 129 St.Johnstone

haha, ali you really are an arsehole :) you still up for giving us a lift btw ?

i would go

smith

irvine mackay dubz ando

miller davidson morris craig

deuchar sheriden

really hope kilmarnock give us something to play for , depending on finances a we trip to tyncastle on saturday could be on the cards

Important that we win first of all. Then worry about Hearts later.

Got to put pressure on them first.

I have a good feeling about this, and ironically the team who have been one of the biggest thorns in our side this year Killie, will do us a turn

Jambo's play first mate:cry:

I can't see the Dons having much of a support at this one, half price or not but hopefully if we go into the game still in with a shout of top 6 we will take a very big support...

Worst thing is though that Killies away record is appaling..They have only won away twice this season and have only managed 4 goals in 15 games:oops: