Rumour List!

SlickDT

He parted company with Stockport in October last year to return home. If he is back and is injury-free, he'd be a decent signing but then so would Danny, who is in the same boat.

Boat? I think they fly back from Oz these days Radders! :wink:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand the delay with Stevo and Ando. They've obviously been offered better terms since we've been able to hold onto their registrations and I can't see them getting a better club than us. I guess they might have the offer of first team football elsewhere but they are just young and there is plenty of time for them to establish themselves here.

Holidays?

While I agree with you about Anderson, I think Stevenson has had far too long at the club. The last two, maybe three managers have said that nobody knows what his best postion is, that's because he doesn't have one as he's very average in all positions. He's had too long and I hope he doesn't sign a new contract, if we get anyone half-way decent who can play wide right he'll be struggling to get a game anyway.

I can't understand the delay with Stevo and Ando. They've obviously been offered better terms since we've been able to hold onto their registrations and I can't see them getting a better club than us. I guess they might have the offer of first team football elsewhere but they are just young and there is plenty of time for them to establish themselves here.

Probably just hanging about till the end of June when most contracts are up to see if they can get a move elsewhere - I don't think Owen will worry about waiting on them though.

As for Mark Robertson, he might be a decent signing but we should only consider him if he's injury free - it's not worth the risk these days.

Bartosz Tarachulski and Paul Ritchie, Muzz! :wink:

Dunfermline striker (maybe another couple of players from them too) and United defender.

No weay, ur not serious? Ritchie is a diddy who is past it, and is never fit. As for the striker, did he not score like one goal for them?

Yep, decent scoring record with them. About 10 goals in 27 games IIRC.

I have a mate at uni who's a Yeovil fan. Big Bartosz is apparently a bit of a legend down there, but left because he wanted more money. Didn't seem to work out for him at Dunfermline, but he could be a pretty good target man at our level.

They are welcome to him. Crap for Hearts & never got many games for Dons.

But at that time hearts were a much better team than us, and aberdeen are a much better team than us. I think he would have done a very good job for us.....although saying that i hope he doesn't prove me right with gr£tna.

• 2 weeks later...
quality lad

....................and nearly 33 years old. Is that the sort of age that sets the Scottish First Division alight?

Short term answer to a long standing problem (apart from Jason and his 15 goals last term).

Need a striker who will take us to the SPL and keep us there.