Saints Star Striker Selected for Ireland

Aitchy

Playing in champions league for Celtic is failure,or scoring six in twelve for Saints,which?

Who cares if he got a game in the Champions league. I'm pretty sure Celtic were in the middle of a god awful injury crisis at the time.

I'd give more respect to the guys that played every week to get them there in the 1st place. Using a 101 phrase, the guy is a waster.

Euan McLean has been capped for Scotland U21, does that make him a player?

Playing in champions league for Celtic is failure,or scoring six in twelve for Saints,which?

Wait a minute Dave, lets not pretend this guy is something he isn't. Ben Hutchison played for Celtic in the Champions League.

His record with Saints is far from exemplary. Certainly not strong enough to spout off shite in a dingy Weegie nightclub about a couple of fellow professionals.

I'll take the statement with a pinch of salt, as it is obviously unsubstantiated, but if there is any element of truth in it then it doesn't leave Mr S in a positive light at all.

Of course he is. If the incident played out as, I fear it would have, it would have been a car-crash of a conversation though.

It's one thing being big-headed or deluded, it's another thing to be a snake in the grass. Completely unnecessary and befitting of a fool who has had too much hot air blown up his arse.

I think he has taken the piss out of you, Sheridan 1 Inspiration 0.

I would be surprised if he did. He believed me to be a Celtic fan and seemed happy to be recognised. I asked him how his season was going and where he thought he'd be next year, and no hesitation from the man.

Although I dont see why I have to justify myself to you, in all fairness

I would be surprised if he did. He believed me to be a Celtic fan and seemed happy to be recognised. I asked him how his season was going and where he thought he'd be next year, and no hesitation from the man.

The thing is you can post opinions on the forum and no-one will pull you up about it (mostly!) but if you post so-called facts and real life conversation with players etc then people will be sceptical. Especially conversations in pubs, nightclubs or chip shops!

Can I have a bit of background on this meeting in Karbon? which night of the week was it and who was he out with? I've met him a fair few times and he is not the sharpest tool in the box but I just don't see why he would say he would rather have skelfs in his arse sitting on the Celtic bench when he jumps at chances to go on loan to improve himself and gain experience.

Wait a minute Dave, lets not pretend this guy is something he isn't. Ben Hutchison played for Celtic in the Champions League.

Mark Lynch played in the Champions League for Man Utd, I thought he was very poor on loan at Saints and is now struggling to get a game at Rotherham. A similar fate awaits Sheridan unless he discovers consistency, effort and humility