The first drink that made you spew....

williamwonka

I have a theory.

When I was 16 I was mischievous enough to drink half a bottle of Grouse. Needless to say I spewed by stomach out that night. However, 10 years on I still can't bring myself to drink whisky.

So is the first drink you spewed up on the one you can't drink again or is it just me?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red wine...was 14 and had stolen a case off a delivery lorry outside an off licence in kinnoul street..took it up to woody island and got rat arsed blotto...was also sniffing evo(not to be reccomended kids!) staggered round to the chippy at north muirton and passed out..it was Mrs.Kareen KELLY bar maid at the MALLARD and my mate PAULs(R.I.P.)son who found me and called the emergency services..who took me up to the P.R.I.got a stomach wash! promised myself never again..was also a big fibber!

First drink was a half bottle of bacardi which I drank neat straight from the bottle when I was 15 or 16 one new year in Scone.

Can't remember much other than a severe dose of tourettes at a pals house which didn't impress his mother one little bit.

Never been able to think about drinking it again!