#02 - 21/08/10 - Saints 0-1 Aberdeen - SPL

Assuming Craig is gonna have to play at left back this weekend, we are gonna be short in midfield, with no real options on the bench but the front guys that can do a job out there.

Enckelman

Maybury - Duberry - Rutkewicz - Craig

Millar - Davidson - Morris - Taylor

Haber - Parkin

Subbies: Smith, Gartland, Caddis, May, Samuel, Jackson, Dobie.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming Craig is gonna have to play at left back this weekend, we are gonna be short in midfield, with no real options on the bench but the front guys that can do a job out there.

Enckelman

Haber - Parkin

I think you probably have it spot on. I really cant see much (if any) deviation from this at all

I think you probably have it spot on. I really cant see much (if any) deviation from this at all

Not 100% sold on that strikeforce but with so many new additions, I think it'll take time for any pairing to gel. Another couple might get a shot against Morton?

No doubt it'll be back to either Sammy or Haber up top on their own at Ibrox though.

Horrible on women

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1LOm4_JFMc?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1LOm4_JFMc?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not 100% sold on that strikeforce but with so many new additions, I think it'll take time for any pairing to gel. Another couple might get a shot against Morton?

No doubt it'll be back to either Sammy or Haber up top on their own at Ibrox though.

He might do his horses for courses type thing and play two different strikers. Haven't a clue which two of our lot would be best against the sheep though.

Enckelman

Haber - Parkin

Why is Dobie not starting? Shame if Craig does have to cover at left back. He seems really fit and keen and (although his final ball isn't always brilliant) we need him to deliver crosses into the box. If he doesn't get the chance to overlap from full back then we lose that. If Taylor is in front of him, we are weak for covering back from midfield, a la Morais!

I suppose Taylor can put the crosses in, but yet to be convinced he can do it regularly. We lose Mackay's overlaps with Millar, where Dave can cross the ball better than Chris too.

Concerned as Parkin seems to need crosses, anything else he doesnt look dangerous enough.

Still think we will do it though...as long as we don't give away penalties!

Enckelman

Haber - Parkin

Gartland in ....Taylor on bench. ( keep it to yourself tho !!)

By the way, ho good was the reaction of the Saints support at the end of the game! Showed total appreciation for the players efforts in getting the point. The players seemed to realise it as well...wasn't expecting them to come across...was more like the reaction at the last game of a season

You expected them to ignore TDs instruction?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1LOm4_JFMc?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1LOm4_JFMc?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That fanny was doing a free show last week for the fringe. I walked out after 10 minutes, what a load of childish school playground pish!!!