MoM Awards - Rnd 16 - Hearts (h)

MoM vs Hearts  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard one between Adams and Taylor. Doobs was poor.

I don't think anyone was poor but the big man maybe looked a wee bit low on confidence. Maybe he's been reading WAP this week?

Thought the midfield three were all good and having Adams and Davidson in there let Morris play a bit more. Taylor looks like he might be able to turn things around and secure a regular spot on the team. Maybe could have expected a bit more out of Samuel to be fussy. After Wednesday night, was good to see Grainger keep Templeton pretty quiet, he only really got any joy when he came inside.

Think I might go for Taylor though.

Edited to add I thought the goalkeeper was faultless. Much more like what I expected from him.

Edited by Radford 72

Kev Heller for me, faultless. :wink:

Tough choice as i am falling in love with Taylor. His final ball wasn't the best today though, so I'm opting for Maybury.

This was won for him in the last 5 minutes when he made 2 great challenges in quick succession. For me, that summed up the whole team today. We put in a real hard shift, didn't create much but I won't ever be too unhappy if i see commitment like that.

For any of them reading, hard luck lads.... Keep the faith

Taylor much better than JMW but still lacking with his crosses at times. Our midfield looked stronger with Adam & Davidson alongside Jody. Taylor also tackles much better/more than JMW. The pull back on Sammy in the 1st half could have been a red card esp. in comparison with the 'hand ball' awarded against Adam. Much more encouraging performance by Saints though.

My sources say... watch this space

When I first saw your post I quickly checked the SFA and BBC sites as it didn't sound like you were being ironic, but found nothing about him, even though these was a long list of call offs and replacements from earlier today.

Hope your source is right! I would certainly believe Levein would pick a Saints player given he's a free thinker from the east of Scotland.

Would love to see him get a full cap but hope he isn`t playing as there is no way he is fit enough to do himself justice & maybe even miss the Aberdeen game.

Fair points but having waited long enough to see a Saints player appear in a Scotland shirt in a full international I'd take the risk!

If he is called up I suspect he'll only be in the squad but even that would be a good boost for him and also the club at the moment.