Snow is falling

Dr Christmas Jones

Anyone know how bad it is in Aberfeldy? working up there tomorrow travelling from Livingston, not looking too likely from what ive read

I doubt you'll get up there. I heard earlier that the A9 North is closed at Inveralmond. No confirmation though. Have a swatch on here.

http://trafficscotland.org/index.aspx

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perth and Kinross Council roads and school closures update - 8pm, 28/11/2010

In response to the severe weather conditions affecting Perth and Kinross and other parts of the UK, below is the latest update from Perth & Kinross Council:

Schools

All nursery, primary, secondary and special schools in Perth and Kinross will be closed tomorrow (Monday 29 November) due to the severe winter weather conditions.

The decision has been taken to close all schools on the basis of safety to avoid unnecessary travel for pupils and staff. Heavy snow and freezing temperatures will continue throughout Monday and the police are urging people not to travel unless the journey is essential.

I waited for a couple of buses earlier today that didn't come. Can't blame them, obviously, but Stagecoach are always terrible at providing info.

Was in the Maltings earlier which was full of people who had tried to go South and West but had given up and gotten rooms! Another snow day for me tomorrow! :D