Wap superstars team to face Ormond Saints.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghostie, I am presuming that Lark already has a set, but I can possibly get nets for this match if required

Unlikely I will be able to get to Ormonds after the match. Have already had to make arrangements for somebody to take my daughter so I can play and will have to pick her up

Ghostie, I am presuming that Lark already has a set, but I can possibly get nets for this match if required

Unlikely I will be able to get to Ormonds after the match. Have already had to make arrangements for somebody to take my daughter so I can play and will have to pick her up

I believe we are sorted for nets thanks Ed. Also have 15 full strips , socks shorts and tops provided by Ormond Saints..

Right WAP superstars. I have confirmed the following players...

Ghostie (d)

The Inspiration (f)

Andrew (m)

Aitchy (d)

Edstar (d)

Nelly78 (m)

Dr Jones (d)

Jamie Beatson (m)

Saint87 (f)

DrewBlue (g/k)

Chips???

Sign Dave (f)

Gordy Mann.(m)

NeilSJFC..(f)

Steg75 (m)

So that is 14 players

Am I right in thinking that the only player needing a lift is NeilSJFC??

Ormond Saints have kindly sorted us out with a set of 15 strips with socks shorts and tops.

Next thing.. I will need £4 per person to cover the cost of getting the strips washed, the refs fee and pitch costs. Please make sure you bring that with you.

Next, I need to know who is coming back to Ormonds Bar for a small drinky-poo and a bite to eat after the game as Gav needs numbers for the food.

Can everyone be there for 12.45 at the latest please, so we can get organised with strips, starting 11, positions and some tactics:laugh: also want to make sure everyone is introduced to each other .. Gordy Mann will be late arriving due to work and will start on the bench. I have an idea of the starting 11 but anyone who is a sub will get at least 45 mins if they are able. The younger guys will most likely all get the full 90 minutes and we will see how those of us who are a bit older last out but as I said, EVERYONE will play..

Guildtown Village Hall

Hall Road Guildtown

Perth, PH2 6BS

Scotland

DIRECTIONS

Atholl Crescent,left over Perth bridge

Slight left at West Bridge St/A85 0.2 mi

Take the 2nd left onto Main St/A93

Continue to follow A93 5.4 mi

Turn right at Hall Rd 249 ft

sharp left at end of hedge into car park at rear of hall.

Alternatively to avoid driving through the town you can follow signs for scone palace. This will take you round the bypass and over the friarton bridge if you do that you can use the directions for coming from edinburgh.

I hope that's enough info. If anybody has any questions give me a shout and if I have missed anyone please tell me..

I hope everyones looking forward to this as much as I am...

'Mon the WAP superstars....:D:D:D:D

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Can everyone be there for 12.45 at the latest please, so we can get organised with strips, starting 11, positions and some tactics:laugh: also want to make sure everyone is introduced to each other .. Gordy Mann will be late arriving due to work and will start on the bench. I have an idea of the starting 11 but anyone who is a sub will get at least 45 mins if they are able. The younger guys will most likely all get the full 90 minutes and we will see how those of us who are a bit older last out but as I said, EVERYONE will play..

We not just gonna do rolling subs?

That option will be available but requires folk to want to come off. So it might be a bit of both...

I'm pretty sure that if the option is there to come off for a breather that it may be more popular than you think :)

I'm really looking forward to Sunday....had to make a lot of arrangements to be able to be there. Will be good to put some faces to names as well