Wap superstars team to face Ormond Saints.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will post the starting 11 and formation this evening so as everyone knows where they are playing and can let me know if they are comfortable in that position.
Can you pm everyone as stuff like this leaking out will maybe give this mob a wee advantage,along with being unfit,not being able to kick a ball and,oh sh!t got to go Disturbia's on with Sarah Roemer,schwing.

Can you pm everyone as stuff like this leaking out will maybe give this mob a wee advantage,along with being unfit,not being able to kick a ball and,oh sh!t got to go Disturbia's on with Sarah Roemer,schwing.

Cannae be arsed posting the team lines :wink: have them here though and all is looking good:wink: Can be even less arsed Pm ing everyone so you'll all just have to wait and see if you have made the starting 11.. The good news is that 11 folk have made the starting 11.. I am away tae ma pit as I am very tired after spending nearly 3 hours at A&E getting ma leg checked oot due to it causing me untold pain today..Dr advised me it's gonna be sair for some time to come but there's nothing seriously wrong with it... More good news though... Pain or nae pain I will be playing on Sunday:D:D:D:D

Cannae be arsed posting the team lines :wink: have them here though and all is looking good:wink: Can be even less arsed Pm ing everyone so you'll all just have to wait and see if you have made the starting 11.. The good news is that 11 folk have made the starting 11.. I am away tae ma pit as I am very tired after spending nearly 3 hours at A&E getting ma leg checked oot due to it causing me untold pain today..Dr advised me it's gonna be sair for some time to come but there's nothing seriously wrong with it... More good news though... Pain or nae pain I will be playing on Sunday:D:D:D:D
Thanks for that though.It was in jest.On another note I said Sarah Roemer three times like candyman and did she ****ers like appear.Anyway see you Sunday and hope you're leg's better.Can we go one of these new formations 9-1-0 or something,Boss.

Thanks for that though.It was in jest.On another note I said Sarah Roemer three times like candyman and did she ****ers like appear.Anyway see you Sunday and hope you're leg's better.Can we go one of these new formations 9-1-0 or something,Boss.

As Dave Bassett said...4-4 Fecking-2...:wink:

Tease

Hello everyone.. Just spoke to Larky and have the following details to pass on. There are changing and showering facilities at Guildtown. Initially I suggested meeting there at 12.45. Can everyone please try to make it for 12.30 as that will give us enough time to pass out the strips and sort out what we are doing, plus have a wee warm up. I know Gordy Mann will be late but if anyone else cannae make 12.30 then please let me know. Remember to bring £4 for pitch/ strip wash/ref costs..

Sign Dave...I will be at your front door at 12.15.. Any probs , let me know asap as I will have to sort out a lift elsewhere as Mrs Ghost has her school fete on so I have no transport..

The full squad list is as follows..

Ghostie (d)

The Inspiration (f)

Andrew (m)

Aitchy (d)

Edstar (d)

Nelly78 (m)

Dr Jones (d)

Jamie Beatson (m)

Saint87 (f)

DrewBlue (g/k)

Sign Dave (f)

Gordy Mann.(m)

NeilSJFC..(f)

Steg75 (m)

Ron (m)

Starting 11 is as follows..

Drew

Barry, Ghostie, Aitchy, Eddie

Steve S, Nelly, Beatson.

Neil, Joss , David

Subs..

Ron ( assistant manager)

Manny

Andrew

Saint 87. ( will start in place of Joss if he aint fit.)

Any last minute thoughts, please let me know..

'Mon the Wappers..

Ghostie.:D

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

The full squad list is as follows..

Ghostie (d)

The Inspiration (f)

Andrew (m)

Aitchy (d)

Edstar (d)

Nelly78 (m)

Dr Jones (d)

Jamie Beatson (m)

Saint87 (f)

DrewBlue (g/k)

Sign Dave (f)

Gordy Mann.(m)

NeilSJFC..(f)

Steg75 (m)

Ron (m)

(key:-g/k=great keeper ,d=dynamite ,m=marvelous ,f=fantastic)

Starting 11 is as follows..

Drew

Barry, Ghostie, Aitchy, Eddie

Steve S, Nelly, Beatson.

Neil, Joss , David

Subs..

Ron ( assistant manager)

Manny

Andrew

Saint 87. ( will start in place of Joss if he aint fit.)

:D

Ah the old 4-3-3 reverting to a 4-5-1.Interesting.Then 25 mins in switching to 7-2-1:wink:.

Remember if you aint playing WAPers,come along for a laugh,I mean watch.See if Del could have a gem in the stands to save some money for next season.You could also just come to give us some abuse and save our new players getting it tight next season.

I might have to pull some one off at half time.. Make a change from the usual oranges I suppose:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I will be there for as close to 12.30 as poss Ghostie. Gotta drop the wee lass off in Bridge of Earn about 12-12.15'ish and will then high tail it to Guildtown......hope I find it no probs :?

Have printed off your directions and will fire across the Friarton bridge and out that way

I will be there for as close to 12.30 as poss Ghostie. Gotta drop the wee lass off in Bridge of Earn about 12-12.15'ish and will then high tail it to Guildtown......hope I find it no probs :?

Have printed off your directions and will fire across the Friarton bridge and out that way

Its pretty easy Edstar.When in Guildtown first road on the right and thats you.