car park charges

johnbhay

Just renewed my season ticket and would like to thank our very generous chairman for giving us a discount of £10.A very good way of saying thank you to all season ticket holders for what we had to put up with last season due to the state of the pitch and games that were postponed.I then renew my parking ticket and discover he has increased the parking price for a season from £25 to £35.What a con.How can you justify an increase of £10.I suppose it`s a case of give and take.I`ll give you a tenner off your season ticket but I`ll take it back by increasing the car parking.:sad:

Just renewed my season ticket and would like to thank our very generous chairman for giving us a discount of £10.A very good way of saying thank you to all season ticket holders for what we had to put up with last season due to the state of the pitch and games that were postponed.I then renew my parking ticket and discover he has increased the parking price for a season from £25 to £35.What a con.How can you justify an increase of £10.I suppose it`s a case of give and take.I`ll give you a tenner off your season ticket but I`ll take it back by increasing the car parking.:sad:

And how much does it cost pp for four in a car to park all season ???

so for 20 games and four in the car it will turn out at 43 pence per person. I do sometimes think that season ticket holders are the biggest rip off merchants of the lot. Always f#cking winging even though they get the biggest discounts out of anybody !!! You are only cheating perth saints out of money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so for 20 games and four in the car it will turn out at 43 pence per person. I do sometimes think that season ticket holders are the biggest rip off merchants of the lot. Always f#cking winging even though they get the biggest discounts out of anybody !!! You are only cheating perth saints out of money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if (real) supporters didn't buy season tickets, there would be NO signings this summer. the club need season ticket money to make summer signings. people like you are fans, most of us are SUPPORTERS. :evil:

ye your right.I`ve only been following saints for 50 odd years so I suppose I am only a fan and I have been getting my season ticket for oh I dont know, lost count of the years I`ve been renewing it so I suppose I owe saints quite a bit.prick

ye your right.I`ve only been following saints for 50 odd years so I suppose I am only a fan and I have been getting my season ticket for oh I dont know, lost count of the years I`ve been renewing it so I suppose I owe saints quite a bit.prick

you are the one complaing, not me. I see 35 pounds for all season parking as very reasonable, you tight f#ck.

I think the club possibly put the price of parking up from £2 to £3 last year, so those that get parking permits are only catching up with that now.

Taking last season, fans with permits got 27 first team matches for their £25, clearly that was excellent value. Even going up to £35, it's still £46 of a saving based on last season.

Don't like the tone of this either. I am a season ticket holder of many years and agree with Bev that those who buy seasons are supporting the club. I lost money last year buying my season and will almost certainly lose more again this year due to changes of fixtures. But I am happy to pay to support the club, sit next to my mates and have preffered sales on the big cup games. In no way do I consider myself to be a better/more loyal fan than those who for many good reasons don't have a season and I can understand folk being annoyed about anyone who questions their loyalty to the club. But, in my opinion, Singapore Saint is well wide of the mark describing season ticket holders as "the biggest rip off merchants of the lot" and suggesting we are in some way cheating Perth Saints out of money.

I have renewed my car parking space. Taken together with the price of the ticket I consider it to be superb value. The only time I have felt ripped off at McD has been last season at the kiosks and I was glad to see the club are doing something about it. I count myself lucky to be a season ticket holder for the best run club in the SPL and can't wait for the new season.

Keep the faith.

if yer meaning me i am gonna sink yer boat.

Don't like the tone of this either. I am a season ticket holder of many years and agree with Bev that those who buy seasons are supporting the club. I lost money last year buying my season and will almost certainly lose more again this year due to changes of fixtures. But I am happy to pay to support the club, sit next to my mates and have preffered sales on the big cup games. In no way do I consider myself to be a better/more loyal fan than those who for many good reasons don't have a season and I can understand folk being annoyed about anyone who questions their loyalty to the club. But, in my opinion, Singapore Saint is well wide of the mark describing season ticket holders as "the biggest rip off merchants of the lot" and suggesting we are in some way cheating Perth Saints out of money.

I have renewed my car parking space. Taken together with the price of the ticket I consider it to be superb value. The only time I have felt ripped off at McD has been last season at the kiosks and I was glad to see the club are doing something about it. I count myself lucky to be a season ticket holder for the best run club in the SPL and can't wait for the new season.

Keep the faith.

yer right about the feckin kiosks.hope its better next season.

OK, had a bad day on the stocks and shares.

I retract my comment on season ticket holders "being the biggest rip off merchants of the lot" and "cheating perth saints out of money", a tad wide of the mark though was made in a tongue and cheek manner. Though still stick to my comments that the carpak season fee of 35 pounds is very reasonable. I pay 7 euros a day parking in Piraeus, that is 35 euros a week, 140 euros a month, 1680 euros per year, now that is what I call unreasonable.

JBH, apologies if I came over a bity harsh. Some Somalia pirates attacked one of my tankers with an RPG yesterday and I was in a right strop all night. Thankfully they never boarded and no one was injured.

OK, had a bad day on the stocks and shares.

I retract my comment on season ticket holders "being the biggest rip off merchants of the lot" and "cheating perth saints out of money", a tad wide of the mark though was made in a tongue and cheek manner. Though still stick to my comments that the carpak season fee of 35 pounds is very reasonable. I pay 7 euros a day parking in Piraeus, that is 35 euros a week, 140 euros a month, 1680 euros per year, now that is what I call unreasonable.

The difference is you're only parking for roughly 2 hours a fortnight, also you're then paying £20 ahead to then go into the game. I personally disagree with charging fans to park at out of town grounds and again feel it is another way of ripping off fans.

JBH, apologies if I came over a bity harsh. Some Somalia pirates attacked one of my tankers with an RPG yesterday and I was in a right strop all night. Thankfully they never boarded and no one was injured.

I'd hate to see what you'd be like if something really serious happened :shock::laugh:

Like we resigned the Doc

I just annoy the f**k out of nearby residents by parking outside their house :D

Aye me too.:laugh:

To be fair though, I tried to get a parking permit last year but was told there was a waiting list, still parking up the hill and forgot to enquire about a parking permit when renewing the season tickets this year.

johnbhay, I still think it's good value but if you are willing to give it up then I for one would be interested in purchasing it.

There's clearly a demand for the permits from saints fans so can see why the price has increased all about supply and demand I'm afraid. I'm sure the stewarding costs for the carpark will have increased and Geoff is merely passing on these costs to the fans, sound business sense and totally different from our friends down the Tay.

I'm afraid we can't be hypocritical of Dundee business practices on one hand and then critical of Saints when they do things correctly in a business practice sense.

To be fair though, I tried to get a parking permit last year but was told there was a waiting list, still parking up the hill and forgot to enquire about a parking permit when renewing the season tickets this year.

Found out a wee bit more about the car park over the past couple of days and the good news is I've been told that a limited number of parking season tickets are now available. Contact the ticket office.

Regarding the price increase in the passes again, the club reckon this is the first increase in around fifteen years and it still works out at around £1.80 per match for nineteen SPL matches. Obviously there are no friendlies this year but we could have anything up to six cup matches too.

Found out a wee bit more about the car park over the past couple of days and the good news is I've been told that a limited number of parking season tickets are now available. Contact the ticket office.

Regarding the price increase in the passes again, the club reckon this is the first increase in around fifteen years and it still works out at around £1.80 per match for nineteen SPL matches. Obviously there are no friendlies this year but we could have anything up to six cup matches too.

Thanks Radford. Think that is the end of that then

Mods please close