#06 - 27/08/11 - Saints 3-3 Dundee Utd - SPL

In fairness to him, it must be difficult to switch off when you're trained to do something for years. A bit like Robertson being trained to cheat at Tannadice all these years I suppose.
Also some of their players are fast runners, Is this how robertson looks like he is holding in a shite when he is running about he mabey never made the portaloo first:)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be the same way in which so many on here concentrate on Saints by making comments about Goodwillie and Swanson? Why is it when somebody uses the same arguements or logic against posters, instead of trying to respond with any kind of arguement, you get the usual "saddo" nonsense?

0/10

See me.

He's a teacher John. He gets paid to speak down to everyone, ignore his own faults and try to be morally superior to everyone else.

Great arguement and well thought out. Totally addresses the hypocrisy issue and in no way conforms to my earlier point. Well done. As for me speaking down to people in my job, I'm 6 ft 2 and teach primary kids. It'd be bloody difficult not to speak down to them. Also interesting you use idea of ignoring your own faults in this arguement, given the point I'm making is about Saints fans ignoring their own team's faults to mouth off about United players. As so often with your posts you manage to miss the point. Ach well, I blame the teachers.

Edited by ODAB

6 years of training at the Tannadice school of cheating can't be knocked out of the guy in 6 weeks.

Impressive stuff though, moaning about the ref giving a pen that was a pen. The b******.

Come on blue this is pysh and you know it!

Russell and Drobo are best mates, there is no way Rus would intentionally kick him in the head and there was a delay before Drobo pirueted holding his face, a bit of shytebaggery, that would have had you lot foaming at the mouth had it been one our lads.

Most football fans see football as a contact sport when their team does not have the ball, and a non contact sport when they do. There was barely a dirty tackle today and the ref did his best to ruin the game.

Yet to hear a Saints fan admit they were given the run around when Swan and GMS came on, Russell and the new guy also ticked in the last 20 mins.

This season will be a bit of a bun fight for top six places, did not see anything today that would place either side above the other come May.

Russell and Drobo are best mates, there is no way Rus would intentionally kick him in the head and there was a delay before Drobo pirueted holding his face, a bit of shytebaggery, that would have had you lot foaming at the mouth had it been one our lads.

Where did anyone say he intentionally kicked him in the head?!

FWIW I shouted at the paper weight to get up, a cheating wee arab shite was what I said at the time. It looked like he pulled a fast 1 to me. Haven't seen the incident on tv yet.

I hate players cheating, even more so from my team. We don't need to do it and under McInnes Saints haven't been a bad team for that kinda thing. Some managers are happy to let players do it though.

FWIW I shouted at the paper weight to get up, a cheating wee arab shite was what I said at the time. It looked like he pulled a fast 1 to me. Haven't seen the incident on tv yet.

I hate players cheating, even more so from my team. We don't need to do it and under McInnes Saints haven't been a bad team for that kinda thing. Some managers are happy to let players do it though.

Agreed he should be sent back to tanydump and for **** all,

we then could allow a real man to play for us JAMIE ADAMS all the time.

My first remark was the insinuation that Dundee Utd have some policy to train players to cheat, its bitter paranoid delusion (which lots of football fans suffer from) thats all!

From what I see on the pitch United don't do anything to stop their players doing it.

My first remark was the insinuation that Dundee Utd have some policy to train players to cheat, its bitter paranoid delusion (which lots of football fans suffer from) thats all!

If football fans didn't speak about their bitter paranoid delusions then they'd be forced to talk about the football! And that would never do.

Of course Saints players don't dive and it is the big bad men from Dundee that do this. It's just unreal how some people can't even attempt to be balanced. Danny Swanson goes down too easily and dives at times too. Anybody who watches enough United games will tell you that. But he's not the only player to do this. The reason he's singled out is that he's good. As for United being a team of cheats and divers, this is just the typical "we want a rival" everything about Dundee is pi$h nonsense that some Saints fans have. Although in fairness I shouldn't say unbalanced as there appears to be a chip on both shoulders with some people.

Peter Houstoun was a disgrace today, He adopted primary school anticts and and at one point Doc looked like he was about to punch his p@uss, It took a gentelman in hegarty to cool the stuation, I for one DO NOT WANT THIS W@NKER IN THE SCOTLAND CAMP NEXT WEEK

I was watching the game so I don't know what Houstie did to deserve such vitriol, probably pyssed off with a poor ref, who gave the softest penalty imaginable and a equally soft free kick to gift saints the lead.

CL and Houstie are a team...get used to it, deal with it!

Seen bits and pieces of the match on TV and disappointing defending for their second half goals unfortunately. It was a soft free kick for the second goal but Adams and Wright both go to the referee rather than back into position and they capitalise with the quick take. Very nearly a(nother) great save from Enckelman though. Really disappointing at the third too. McCracken and Wright go for the same ball initially, allowing them to put the cross in which Craig has to clear behind. Sad to say I think it's then Frazer Wright that doesn't get close to Gunning in the box.

On the positive, Sandaza has the whole team going forward. It's as if the midfielders know he'll get the ball, get turned and get us going in the right direction, so they can afford to move forward themselves. Touched on in another thread but Morris was vital today as well, often the furthest forward midfielder, rather than camped in front of the back four, where he does a fine job but it doesn't exactly pile the pressure on the opposition.

agree, rads. when the team has an option going forward, it uses it. That was te problem last year. No outlet.

Now that morris has someone in front of him with a footballing brain, his whole style has changed, and with it the whole team.

I was deliberately watching morris to see how many "negative passes" he made today, and yes he did pass backwards, but only when there was not a forward ball on. I reckon he was looking for this outlet up till now, and with sandaza in front of him and gibson outwide, we may (may) become an exciting force with morris at the heart of it.

Long may it continue

COYS

God you pair are boring Chunts.

Agree

But its us answering them that are keeping them on here. Obviously they are getting no response from their own fans that they have to come to our forum to be noticed.

Granted we can block them if we choose to but why should we let these t***s command our discussions in our fans forum.

This thread should be for Saints fans to give their own opinions about the match, the 22+ players, the 2 management teams and the 4 match officials.

Lets discuss our opinions or comments between ourselves and let these people find another forum to express their opinions.

They can comment on this post but I will not be providing an answer and I urge other saints fans not to comment on any response they make.

agree, rads. when the team has an option going forward, it uses it. That was te problem last year. No outlet.

Now that morris has someone in front of him with a footballing brain, his whole style has changed, and with it the whole team.

I was deliberately watching morris to see how many "negative passes" he made today, and yes he did pass backwards, but only when there was not a forward ball on. I reckon he was looking for this outlet up till now, and with sandaza in front of him and gibson outwide, we may (may) become an exciting force with morris at the heart of it.

Long may it continue

COYS

I also noticed today that most of the game was forward passing and what a difference it made.

Was a bit disappointed at the draw but felt it was worth watching today rather than the boring stuff we have been watching for so long.

Hopefully we can keep these type of performances going.

Well,what can I say.Thought the team was superb today.First 10-15 mins we gave them too much space and they looked really dangerous.We then took the game to them and were rightly awarded a penalty(I'll come back to the ref in moment)and never looked back.The crowd got right behind the team and the mango:razz: army were bouncing.

Jamie Adams was man of the match for me today,even after being booked in the second minute for his first foul I dont think he missed a tackle or header after that and was all over the park.Well done son.

Its been pointed out already about the ref and linesman but I will again as they managed to muck up,pretty much every decision on that side of the park for both teams.A very enjoyable match apart from the last 10 mins if your a saints fan.More football like this saints and they will be flooding back.

Did I mention Fran-best striker to wear the blue for a long time.

I feel the team did us proud today.