Del linked with ... Bristol City

williamwonka

Just get ****ing on with it. We have a game to prepare for.

Thats the problem with all of this. The uncertainty we have to go through and I dont mean the fans. If Del is going or not I hope that he and the club have been told so that we can get ready for Saturday without players wondering if he is going or staying.

If he goes I wish him all the best and hope and think he will have a great career but I am a St Johnstone supporter more than a Derek McInnes supporter.

Edited by john1962
Primary 1 spelling error.

Just get ****ing on with it. We have a game to prepare for.

Thats the problem with all of this. The uncertainty we have to go through and I dont mean the fans. If Del is going or not I hope that he and the club have been told so that we can get ready for Saturday without players wondering if he is going or staying.

If he goes I wish him all the best and hope and think he will have a great career but I am a St Johnstone supporter more than a Derek McInnes supporter.

what a good post :neutral:

Money does talk but if he does decide he will fall out of favour with an awful lot of fans. Steve Lansdown isn't that sorta bloke.

Am sure i seen recently the bournemouth owner asking fans for a square go. He owns the club. He can do as he pleases. If he walked away tomorrow would your club survive ??

Eilidh Barbour saying on Twitter that the board are split on Del or robbin but expect to make announcement on Thursday with Robbin being named,

Great news if true.

Never heard of her. Who is she?

They must be mad if they aren't going for Del. If he doesn't get the job, I wonder what kind of effect that would have on him for the rest of the season?

They must be mad if they aren't going for Del. If he doesn't get the job, I wonder what kind of effect that would have on him for the rest of the season?

Dels proffessional enough to continue doing a great job. He will see it as a chance to enhance his already good reputation and quite frankly he knows it's only a matter of time before he gets a bigger job down south. If its not this time, then it's only one job, there are 23 other championship teams.

Honestly, don't think it would affect Del that much in a negative way. He appears to be the type of character that would be galvanised to prove himself more if snubbed at the last minute. A kind of, Look what you missed out on gesture.

nae idea who she is, but several people have said that BCFC were/are looking for a manager only and that the board is/are split. Del would/will have wanted to take Doc with him. If Robbins, gets the job them it may spur Del on to prove he is a better manager than was thought. Which will only be a good thing for Saints.

However, what ever the outcome, Del will be at a much bigger club than Saints AND BCFC before long.