Saints v Aberdeen 07/11/11

Edstar101

You're taking too long these days Ghostie :D

So, back to business after the momentous morning in our history...

On the back of the arrival of our new manager and the stepping down of our long-served and well respected chairman, let's get behind the club, the manager and the new chairman on Monday night

I predict a resounding win for the Saints :D

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly see a gubbing on the cards for Aberdeen. The players will be right up for this, to impress the new management. Aberdeen fans in my work are worried about Monday, which is great. I can't remember being in this position before when i was in an office of people genuinely not looking forward to facing Saints.

I would have a stab at 3-0 to Saints.

Steve, if you are reading......

Team picks itself these days:

Enkelman

MacKay Anderson Wright C. Davidson

Miller M. Davidson Morris Craig

Sheridan Sandaza

I have deliberately not used any nicknames, as I'm aware that you have still got to get to know your players.

Remember to bring Haber on for Sheridan at about 82 mins and Gibson on for Miller if we still need to score a goal.

If you need to know anything else, pm me.

MacKay

MacKay MacKay MacKay MacKay

MacKay MacKay MacKay MacKay

MacKay MacKay

I have deliberately not used any nicknames, as I'm aware that you have still got to get to know your players.

Remember to bring MacKay on for MacKay at about 82 mins and MacKay on for MacKay if we still need to score a goal.

fixed that for you.

Enkelman

MacKay Anderson Wright C. Davidson

Miller M. Davidson Morris Craig

Sheridan Sandaza

Remember to bring Haber on for Sheridan at about 82 mins and Gibson on for Miller if we still need to score a goal.

I would presume that, naturally, one of Steve's first actions as manager would be to get himself registered on WAP :D

I would presume that, naturally, one of Steve's first actions as manager would be to get himself registered on WAP :D

I thought the brief of the new manager was to engage more with the support, no? :laugh:

Mods - look out for someone registering with a user name like WESTHAM74 or NorthernIrelandSaint or something

I thought the brief of the new manager was to engage more with the support, no? :laugh:

Mods - look out for someone registering with a user name like WESTHAM74 or NorthernIrelandSaint or something

More to the point,has he joined the Barossa club yet.Maybe he could enter the quiz with the rest of the new management team.

You're taking too long these days Ghostie :D

So, back to business after the momentous morning in our history...

On the back of the arrival of our new manager and the stepping down of our long-served and well respected chairman, let's get behind the club, the manager and the new chairman on Monday night

I predict a resounding win for the Saints :D

Really not up for this game at all:sad: Gonna get right behind the team and the new management but I am concerened that we will lose this one..

Hopefully I won't feel this flat come Monday..

Really not up for this game at all:sad: Gonna get right behind the team and the new management but I am concerened that we will lose this one..

Hopefully I won't feel this flat come Monday..

Get a grip o' yersel man....let that 'forever optimist' bit of you out.

I'm sure you will be as convinced as the rest of us come Monday lunchtime that we can't do anything but win :D:D