The WAP Christmas 2011 Awards

Edstar101

Ok...just for fun (no actual prizes!!) I have thought that we should have an award ceremony (virtual) where WAPPERS are recognised for their contribution to the forum.

The first stage is for nominations to be made under the categories below. I will register the nominations under each category and stage 2 will be a vote process, again under each category, resulting in a 'winner' just before we hit Christmas. The categories are

The Smart Arse Award for MOST INFORMED POSTER

Who seems to have their finger on the pulse in relation to goings on at Saints, whether the first team, the youths or the backroom shenanigans

The Sun Horoscope Award for MOST UNINFORMED POSTER

Who comes out with the biggest load of tosh...their predictions re signings, team selections and general rumours are consistently proven to be well off the mark

The Tickled Rib Award for MOST HUMOROUS POSTER

Who makes you laugh with their observations, comebacks and general wittiness

The One World Award for MOST PC POSTER

Who is always straight down the middle, the voice of equality and the slayer of non-pc posters

The Open Door Award for MOST WELCOME VISITOR

Which of our WAPPERS who for their sins follow teams other than the mighty Saints, are most welcome and remain respectful of the fact that this aint their forum :D

The Green Banana Award for IRRELEVANCE

Who's posts do you require to read several times and you still don't understand what they are on about

The Ticket Home Award for the BEST OVERSEAS POSTER

Just to make them feel valued :wink:

and, lastly, and I realise I am setting myself up here,

The Top Of My Blocked List Award for BEING PERSISTENTLY ANNOYING

Who makes you shout at your pc / laptop in despair and respond in ways that you didn't know you were capable of

So, I invite each of you to make one nomination under each category. You can do so publicly on this thread or send me a PM if you wish your nominations to remain anonymous.

The period for the receipt of nominations will be until Friday 25th November 2011. There will be a maximum of 5 names that go forward to the voting stage for each category. The 5 who receive the most nominations will take those spots.

Jeez...I really am bored at work today :?

Edited by Edstar101

Jamie B

Ghost :wink:

SLF

Radders

Gort, his ramblings provide me with many a giggle!

Lark Saint!

would get a hard time if i didnt.. so SingaporeSaint

Edstar101, creator of ridiculous threads like so! :wink:

Jamie B

Ghost :wink:

SLF

Radders

Gort, his ramblings provide me with many a giggle!

Lark Saint!

would get a hard time if i didnt.. so SingaporeSaint

Edstar101, creator of ridiculous threads like so! :wink:

Iv'e got a very relevant word for you ya cheeky chunt..........................................................................................................................

BENCH!!!!

I tend not to comment on such "awards" as most of the time it slips in to the negative and over critical mode. But as E101 has taken so much time to put this together and it is supposed to be a bit of xmas fun, here goes.....

Who seems to have their finger on the pulse in relation to goings on at Saints, whether the first team, the youths or the backroom shenanigans

RADFORD72 is always pretty much on the ball. Hope he passes his uni degree though.

Who comes out with the biggest load of tosh...their predictions re signings, team selections and general rumours are consistently proven to be well off the mark

With his rant on Sw*nkie and calling Ghostie Mrs St Johnstone has to be The Inspiration :shock: but is The Inspiration one person :?:

Who makes you laugh with their observations, comebacks and general wittiness

AncientSaint can be very amusing and also self critical which is very admirable.

Also runner up marks for slf and E101

Who is always straight down the middle, the voice of equality and the slayer of non-pc posters

BLUEHEAVEN though a consistent poster can be a bit "dull"

Which of our WAPPERS who for their sins follow teams other than the mighty Saints, are most welcome and remain respectful of the fact that this aint their forum

A "joint" award to all the Bristol City fans who in general were very sympathetic and at the same time good fun when Del was moving south.

Who's posts do you require to read several times and you still don't understand what they are on about

MAINSTAND sticks out for this award

Just to make them feel valued

John.W has supported Saints for ever and still has the enthusiasm to keep in touch from afar. And gets back to Perth more often than me.

and, lastly, and I realise I am setting myself up here,

Who makes you shout at your pc / laptop in despair and respond in ways that you didn't know you were capable of

Plenty of options on this one but SAINTSEAN must be one of the most annoying.

Singapore, i can't believe after Edstar 101 starting a thread (obviously looking/hoping for some credit for his posts) that you have mentioned him in the most humorous poster award. As i know him pretty well, he will be crawing about how funny everyone thinks he is, whereas we all know he is just a COCK!

Listen ya knobber...if you read it, you will see that I am expecting the last award....:D

Singapore, i can't believe after Edstar 101 starting a thread (obviously looking/hoping for some credit for his posts) that you have mentioned him in the most humorous poster award. As i know him pretty well, he will be crawing about how funny everyone thinks he is, whereas we all know he is just a COCK!

CraigieBoy, must admit these type of awards do turn in to a complete slag fest and probably I shouldnt have bothered.

I personally do not have any issues with E101 though.