prostitutes

slf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he did commit his crimes against prostitutes in London of old and rumoured to have taken Handsome Cabs into Whitechapel.....and, of course, they never did nail down his true identity..aha.ahaha.ahahahahaha :twisted:

The cabs were not good looking Ed, they were Hansom :shock::roll::wink::laugh:

retired army dudes are the potential biggest nutters of the lot. What was that recent one in the us national park ?

she did try to stop him after all and if unle Sam had taken more care of their vets....thus minor inciedent might never of happened....moral of the lesson = only other army can stop and control other army

re the King St part- i lived there from 2000-2006, and was told by my neighbour that in the block next to us there was a madam running a brothel.

I thought he was just on the wind-up until one evening when i had just pulled up outside my block 2 CID officers walked over to my car and asked a great many questions as to why i was stopped outside this particular address- from speaking to a friend of my dad's who was also in CID it seems that there was indeed a flat which was full of "very friendly ladies"...i hasten to add i never popped next door to find out first hand!!

re the King St part- i lived there from 2000-2006, and was told by my neighbour that in the block next to us there was a madam running a brothel.

I thought he was just on the wind-up until one evening when i had just pulled up outside my block 2 CID officers walked over to my car and asked a great many questions as to why i was stopped outside this particular address- from speaking to a friend of my dad's who was also in CID it seems that there was indeed a flat which was full of "very friendly ladies"...i hasten to add i never popped next door to find out first hand!!

boring chvnt :wink:

I think that tells us what your preffered approach was to getting some relief :D

Perth girls are easy,allegedly???

I heard someone say similar not too long ago and about fell of my seat!

Out of the one town and three cities I have lived in during my adult life, Perth girls are some of the most self-righteous, stuck up lot I have ever come across. Not saying all are, not at all but very many in a relatively small population tend to be. Not being brought up in Perth I found this very difficult to understand.

how much does their self righteousness cost tho,thats the question? biggest brothel in Europe is called the Paradise and guess where? Perthuis Spain on the french border with 80 to 150 girls available offering tarrifed priced sex...going there on the 15th

Not surprising at all really, been through the area many times on the way to Beziers from Barcalona. Truckers haven, seedy as fook.

Well at least you got that far :laugh:

Ha, should have known someone would pick up on ye olde innuendo:D