Sandaza

robinsaint

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually on 2nd thoughts, you should be fine with it being a facebook message. Had it came from his business email and had one of the 'this message is intended to be viewed by the recipient only etc'.. Then it would be different but I can't see you having any cause for concern when it's sent via social networking

Ghostie...

What he said!

At no point did anybody say this was private. I made sure the guy knew I had NO official connection to the football club and at no time did I say I would not publish a response to my questions. I have done this through a social networking site and all I am doing is passing on the guys response. If anyone feels uncomfortable about this then please don't read it..

Hardly Wiki leaks is it:wink:

Actually on 2nd thoughts, you should be fine with it being a facebook message. Had it came from his business email and had one of the 'this message is intended to be viewed by the recipient only etc'.. Then it would be different but I can't see you having any cause for concern when it's sent via social networking

Funily enough, I posted my reply before I read this.. Glad we seem in agreement. As for you HS, I feel I may have to put you back on ignore and suggest you do the same...

John, if any journos see this and lift it, that's there choice.

Mr Jagger deserves everything he gets. He should have responded with something along the lines of 'My client's business is a private and confidential matter and I am not at liberty to disclose details for confidentiality reasons'

Instead he replied with the most tit-for-tat childlike response possible

Mr Jagger deserves everything he gets. He should have responded with something along the lines of 'My client's business is a private and confidential matter and I am not at liberty to disclose details for confidentiality reasons'

M Jagger does not sound to me as a person that fully understands cilent confidentaility

Spot on!

I bring the bairn oot in everyone. Just ask HS:laugh: