Sandaza

robinsaint

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the previous link

Sorry Joe, admit I had not opened your link before making my post, which is still being put out by skysports news at 23.52.

Lomas appears to be a guy who is not going to be messed about by anyone.

Beginning to like him even more.

Sandaza to score tomorrow, no problem.

It's funny reading rangers fans comments on twitter. They all say it's all set up for Fran to score as well. They either think it's good that he refused because he's not good enough for the mighty rangers, or that ally's tactics are set to backfire on him.

Celtic fans on twitter are loving it.

'mon

My Celtic fan window cleaner said last night he reckoned that "Fran hadn't signed for Rangers because he actually wants to play for Celtic, and Celtic are about to put a bid in"... :?:roll:

OF fans are all, in fact, mental.

Edited by HertsSaintee

Just read this, the quotes from Ally re Sandaza and Edu suggest to me that he has absolutely no say in transfer money, and it is all down to Whyte. I'm amazed that a club can operate at all with such an apparent communication barrier between board and management. Some of this is in the link above, but there's a bit more.

“Could we try and get him now?” added McCoist. “I don’t know because I don’t know how much St Johnstone would be looking for. I don’t know what their chairman Steven Brown would want, so that’s a conversation Craig Whyte will maybe have with him.”

Asked if Rangers would need to sell a player before he would be able to purchase anyone for a fee this month, McCoist replied: “No, I don’t need to, but it would probably help.”

American midfielder Maurice Edu remains the subject of interest from Sochaux with McCoist denying claims the French club had been encouraged to bid for the player by Rangers without the manager’s knowledge.

“I obviously enquired about that,” he said, “and I’ve been told it is not the case. Of course, it can’t be the case. There was a second bid for Maurice rejected by our club on Thursday which I was obviously very pleased to hear.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

I absolutely LOVE the fact that McCoist and Rangers are getting such a public dressing down by Lomas. McCoist is coming away from this looking like a daft wee laddie. Lomas has came out of this brilliantly.

You can virtually guarantee that Fran will get absolute pelters today, and the treatment from Rangers fans will be hostile and could very likely shoot themselves in the foot. If its so bad, then perhaps it will be enough for Fran to realise that he would be much better off not signing any kind of deal with them.

This is gonna be a cracker.