#29 - 11/02/12 - Saints 1-5 Dundee Utd - SPL

Our 3rd Tayside derby of the season and we are yet to beat the Arabs. 3-1 up the last time they came to Perth, we managed to throw the victory away. Indeed it has been a long long time since we beat them in the league either ghome or away. Well it's time for that to change, time for Saints to show just how good they actually are and time for 3 points ..

Love to see a starting 11 very similar to the start of the 2nd half at Tynecastle. looks like Muzz might not make it but we have cover. I would start Millar in the middle with Morris and leave Croft and Craig out wide. If Wright is fit ( which I heard on saturday he was not, and was at least another couple of weeks away from possible first team action) I would have him in in place of Cracks but keep the other 3 at the back as they were against Hearts. If Wright is indeed still out, then Cracks would obviously get my nod.. SAS up front. 4-4-2 and lets get thsi monkey off our backs..

COYS..

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International duties with Canada

I'm not so sure he is....there were reports in paper about him perhaps going on international duty, but I am sure that was not until next month. A report I read said that Haber was the one to lose out as you are allowed less players on the bench for a cup game than a league game

Anyway back on topic.

Arabs not the same team since Goodwillie left. They leak goals so let's get SAS in and around them. Big question is who replaces Muzz if he doesnt make it ??????

Craig, Compton on the left.

Maybe a little too attacking! Don't think the Arabs are a huge side so maybe a straight swap for millar