#40 - 28/04/12 - Motherwell 5-1 Saints - SPL

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope its been the injury situation thats hindered us.I ve been blaming this for the defeats of late anyway.

As Lomas said on the radio, would Motherwell cope without Humphrey and Higdon and their two full backs? Would any team actually? Probably not, not many teams in this division have the luxury of having a back up player for every position who is good enough to slot in.

LOMAS got the tactics totally wrong .....ANDO at left back - what a shit call -LIAM should have played there instead.

LONG BALL shit again -get it on the deck.

AND to be honest and upfront DAVIE ROBERTSON (YEAH) was our best player.....the rest need to reimburse the fans that turned up......SHOCKIN display......no chance of taking points in our remaining fixtures after todays performance.

So what you re saying is he was nt injured or dropped?????

Lomas dropped him and put Ando against Humphreys to combat his pace (Ando seemingly the fastest defender we have) that left no place/space for Dave due to the 21 rule on the bench, Crompton is a serious target for us next year sheridan is not in the equation at present for next year so we need to give him a run to see if he can do the job the same with haber.

This was a dicussion a few weeks ago we had, do we give the players who are hopefulls for next year the last few games as we can not go below sixth or give the champions league dream a go i think today Lomas went for the former.

you just know we are going to beat celtic now

THAT's the post I was looking for. Maybe not beat, but we will be brilliant.

Looking like 6th, and having to support Hearts in the Cup Final. Brilliant - can't stand not having a team to support in the final.

My feeling all along is we'll get there, but by the most difficult route.

I can't be arsed, but does anyone have the energy to go back to threads at the beginning of the season and see what the consensus was as to where we'd be now?

Looking like 6th, and having to support Hearts in the Cup Final. Brilliant - can't stand not having a team to support in the final.

I can't be arsed, but does anyone have the energy to go back to threads at the beginning of the season and see what the consensus was as to where we'd be now?

After the Pars game at home especially the first half ( Before sandazza came on) where Hibs are right now.

Utter shite result.

Just proves the boys in the fringe of the 1st team are not good enough.

We cannot defend against teams with pacey wingers.

Beaten by easily the 3rd best team in the league. We need to beat Hearts. We will get deck all against the OF sides.

Hearts have played Rangers so there is a good chance they will get 4 points from their other 2 games so a win against them may still not be enough.

I am gonna predict something slightly different..We will get fecking horsed against celtic and will pick up NO MORE POINTS this season. That team looked finished out there today and with the suspensions and injuries as they are we are cooked I am afraid. Manager also starting to look a bit of the pace with his formations/tactics/positioning..

Not to worry though as I still think it's been a grand season..

COYS:D