#40 - 28/04/12 - Motherwell 5-1 Saints - SPL

I am gonna predict something slightly different..We will get fecking horsed against celtic and will pick up NO MORE POINTS this season. That team looked finished out there today and with the suspensions and injuries as they are we are cooked I am afraid. Manager also starting to look a bit of the pace with his formations/tactics/positioning..

Not to worry though as I still think it's been a grand season..

COYS:D

I think we'll get a daft result against one of the twisted sisters, but basically agree with you. There was a post way back where someone said Motherwell and DU were rubbish in their first top 6 finish; we're heading the same way. But thanks to Craig, Hearts willl win the cup, and we'll be in.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After today's display(and the last few come to think of it)I don't see where any more points will come from this season,Celtic at Parkhead,champions,can only imagine a doing.Hearts away,Hearts players playing for cup final places and determined not to be white washed from us.Then Rangers at home possibly for the last time,they wont go out with a whimper,nil points.Sorry for the pessimism but after that £22 worth today what can I say.

I am gonna predict something slightly different..We will get fecking horsed against celtic and will pick up NO MORE POINTS this season. That team looked finished out there today and with the suspensions and injuries as they are we are cooked I am afraid. Manager also starting to look a bit of the pace with his formations/tactics/positioning..

Not to worry though as I still think it's been a grand season..

COYS:D

Do a treble then and stick 20 quid on it get yer season ticket paid for next year if you are confident ( If ye are confident i will stick 20 quid on it to:wink:)

i think we may have gone as far as we can this season, christ we have a decent season and suddenly we are expecting to win everygame? not gonna happen, lets be realistic , were in the top six, comfortably that is enough for celebration surely? we moan some players heads go down or they go missing, back them, give them support and maybe they will kick on rather than be scared of making mistakes, its a natural reaction when you have a few thousand putting you down before they have had a real chance. and we are almost defo in europe next season and we have seen some great players this season especially fran which we have seen nothing like for a good while, and have a top young guy in stevie may for next season with an already decent squad and great manager who sticks up for us and is going to get us noticed, cant be just be thankfull we are in a great position overall and be proud of our lads and what they have brought to the jersey this season.

COYS

i think we may have gone as far as we can this season, christ we have a decent season and suddenly we are expecting to win everygame? not gonna happen, lets be realistic , were in the top six, comfortably that is enough for celebration surely? we moan some players heads go down or they go missing, back them, give them support and maybe they will kick on rather than be scared of making mistakes, its a natural reaction when you have a few thousand putting you down before they have had a real chance. and we are almost defo in europe next season and we have seen some great players this season especially fran which we have seen nothing like for a good while, and have a top young guy in stevie may for next season with an already decent squad and great manager who sticks up for us and is going to get us noticed, cant be just be thankfull we are in a great position overall and be proud of our lads and what they have brought to the jersey this season.

COYS

COYS

Hearts 2 Hibs 1 aet; Saints through to face AWSDRSWFCBGGH NJUYGTFF of Latvia in the UEFA CUP 19th qualifying round.

Feckin braw.

COYS

Hearts 2 Hibs 1 aet; Saints through to face AWSDRSWFCBGGH NJUYGTFF of Latvia in the UEFA CUP 19th qualifying round.

Feckin braw.

yes but then be go through and get arsenal , newcastle, lyon, inter ect who are going to be europa next season, how can that not be great for the club financially... then we can consolidate in the top six,

Ando at left back is crazy. Maybury has been ok at left back & Ando does OK at right back. What was Lomas doing ?.

Strange one with Dave & Cilla,hope is just niggling injury & nothing to do with Sandaza saga.

Holiday in Spain looks like a big mistake now.Players either think they are still on holiday or there is something deeper than that.Harmoney seeems to have gone.

Yeh , you've summed up my sentiments.

Maybury has been playing left back recently and should have been there today.

Seemed to remember him keeping Humphrey quiet in a previous game.

Ando. Don't recall him ever starting at left back before.

Why Lomas could not see what we could see and did not swap the full backs is beyond me.

With the starting formation today, I feared the worst and so it transpired.

As someone stated, there was no plan B.

The players performances were woeful, but the Manager must shoulder a lot of the blame.

Gutted.

As Lomas said on the radio, would Motherwell cope without Humphrey and Higdon and their two full backs? Would any team actually? Probably not, not many teams in this division have the luxury of having a back up player for every position who is good enough to slot in.

i'd go as far as to say 61st team players. on paper tho it wasnt exactly a poor side they should have put up a better performance

If we can go into the Rangers game needing a result to get 5th, then we might have something that will lift the team for that one last challenge

if wecan go into the motherwell game needing a result to give us a chance of champions league football, then we might have something that will lift the team - oops

According to the bbc -

"The Perth side's plans were disrupted just before kick-off, with the influential Dave Mackay picking up an injury. "

Where was Riordan playing? I noticed people saying Haber was up top on his own. If that is correct it is madness to have one of the highest scorers in the SPL not in and about the box.

According to the bbc -

"The Perth side's plans were disrupted just before kick-off, with the influential Dave Mackay picking up an injury. "

Where was Riordan playing? I noticed people saying Haber was up top on his own. If that is correct it is madness to have one of the highest scorers in the SPL not in and about the box.

Right of a 5 man midfield but pushing on to support the striker then moved up front late in first half.

Someone has said it was a family tragedy that kept him out.

Not going into details as its only a rumour at the moment

Almost 24 hours on & no mention by Lomas,Saints or OS why 2 our our most important players were missing. No wonder the rumours are beginning to fly about. Poor show from the management team.

Has Mackay been dropped for

His press release? He wasn't in the main stand with the rest of the team.

Wouldn't surprise me, nobody likes a grass.

Pish,whats responding honestly to a press interview after a game when one of your players selfishly threw a tantrum got to do with being a grass.