MoM Awards 06/07 - Rnd 4 - Raith Rovers (H) - Challenge Cup

MoM vs Raith Rovers  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with Dyer on this one,even though the likes of Savo done well,and its great to see him scoring again,we should expect that kind of perfomances from the more experienced players,Dyer in my eyes came of age tonight and i hope we will see alot more of him and the other young lads who played tonight..... 8)

I thought Sheerin was class tonight. Involved in all three goals, and was very unlucky not to have scored when he cracked that screamer off the bar. Also James and McManus were solid at the back. Mentions to Young and Dyer, but has to be Savo. Worked his ass off for 120 mins and his second was a cracking finish. I said on a different thread he needed a few goals and he will come good and i still believe that. Well played Savo. :D:D

I cannot split Savo & Sheerin.

Everyone has mentioned Savo's workrate, but Sheerin's workrate was superb last night. He was everywhere, and wanted involved in everything, he was superb.

It was only Raith but his commitment, effort and skill was second to none on the park.

Everyone has mentioned Savo's workrate, but Sheerin's workrate was superb last night. He was everywhere, and wanted involved in everything, he was superb.

Totally agree - a lot of folk on here go on about Sheerin supposedly "hiding", so I think it's only right that attention is drawn to the huge amount of work he put in last night. Some of his touches were fantastic as well.

My vote goes - marginally - to Savo though. I remain unconvinced by him, but can't argue with that amount of running topped off by two goals (one of which was a terrific finish). He also seemed to grow in confidence as the game went on and put in a few brilliant wee touches during extra time.

Sheerin, no doubt, created the first two goals and everything good we did came through him. Was very impressed with Mensing too, a really mature, confident peformance bossing the middle of the park, a total transformation from the guy who seemed shy and lacking in confidence this time last year.

Glad Savo got his goals, hopefully the floodgates will open for him now but those two are ahead of him for me.