Istanbul to Eskişehir

Jamie_Beatson

Nice comments. Looks like it will be fun. Probably i will hate dundee end of the trip also i will teach u smthing about bursa and istanbul teams. But im afraid u guys will slerp all the way coz departute time is 5:30 am with scotland time i hope RAKI will wake u up.

@canuck_saint ur luck coz u draw with us if u draw with some other team in turkey like ankaragucu, their fans give u joint then take ur underwear u will regret to say that mate :)

Meanwhile this trip really really excited for me coz i never travel to my city with opponent side and first time im doing it with a bus which is full of Scottish and i hope u lads enjoy

Really looking forward to it, but the Ankarguku might get a surprise if they try to remove the underwear from a kilted Scotsman!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice scarf darknEss:wink:

If I had a twitter account, I would show you my very wonderful EsEs scarf:)

Went out for a 'couple' of beers with darknEss & friends last night.

Good place for drinks in Istanbul is 'Nevizade' in the Beyoglu district, tram and funicular tram from Sultanamhet, or get a taxi. It's a street just full of bars.

DarknEss is a top bloke so look after him on the bus guys, although I have a feeling it might be the other way about!

What times everyone trying to get the bus from esenler bus station , me and scobby sjfc will be attempting to get a bus to eses about 4/5, don't mind if we arrive 10/11! we shall be out for beers anyways so if saints fans want to update us where most fans are gathered that would be appreciated, COYS!

Ps currently on a sleeper bus to Manchester, still far too buzzing to sleep a wink!

What times everyone trying to get the bus from esenler bus station , me and scobby sjfc will be attempting to get a bus to eses about 4/5, don't mind if we arrive 10/11! we shall be out for beers anyways so if saints fans want to update us where most fans are gathered that would be appreciated, COYS!

Ps currently on a sleeper bus to Manchester, still far too buzzing to sleep a wink!

see u in munich

Hey everbody so who is on forums from the bus i want to know. I discovered phil and slf but who were others? I met with so many ppl even i was sitting front of the bus so who should i follow on this forum i want to know :)

You met me outside the club shop and also on the march. Thanks for your part in a fantastic trip, and to Jamie for the bus!

Hey everbody so who is on forums from the bus i want to know. I discovered phil and slf but who were others? I met with so many ppl even i was sitting front of the bus so who should i follow on this forum i want to know :)

I was sitting behind Kelvin and in front of Beatson, we spoke briefly when SLF wasn't chewing your ear!

I'm sure it'll be impossible for you to remember so many faces though!

Wish to say a very big thanks to Jamie for making the trip very enjoyable by arranging the hire of the coach.

Singsong on the approach to Eski great and the help of Darkness much appreciated .

Thanks from Ancientsaint and Hoodlum

Some of the singsong where the Dave Mackay song was messed up. :laugh:

<iframe width="650" height="450" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H46PUBhp01Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="650" height="450" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a8C6hDoqXwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not had the chance to post on here for a while but would like to say a massive thank you to Jamie for organising the bus. It really made the job of getting to and from Eskisehir much easier and was one less thing to worry about.

Only negative of the trip was the quality of the Turkish red wine we were quaffing on the return journey - pure heartburn in a glass.

Not had the chance to post on here for a while but would like to say a massive thank you to Jamie for organising the bus. It really made the job of getting to and from Eskisehir much easier and was one less thing to worry about.

Only negative of the trip was the quality of the Turkish red wine we were quaffing on the return journey - pure heartburn in a glass.

Tempted to search for a bottle of Turkish red this week as a wedding pressie for you. You, Stu, Marc and your Dad can hide up the back drinking it out of tiny wee glasses. :)