Dundee are Club 12

rickman52

dundee are club 12 9 easy points and a good day out:laugh::laugh:

Great news, hopefully the crowds from these games will go some way to off-setting some of the financial loss from the club formerly known as Rangers aswell as generating some atmoshere and providing a day-out! I do feel for Dunfermline, they've got to feel hard done by inlight of situations in the past.

Financially we'll get better crowds,but to me, it's one corrupt club replacing another.Dunfermline were relegated from a league in which a team cheated, so I feel they deserve it more than Dundee,who finished 24 points behind County

Totally agree, however the dunfermline supporters I know are saying they would rather be in division 1 as more derbys for them and probably more money with more fans going to watch them

Financially we'll get better crowds,but to me, it's one corrupt club replacing another.Dunfermline were relegated from a league in which a team cheated, so I feel they deserve it more than Dundee,who finished 24 points behind County

Agreed, I think its a joke that Dundee are getting allowed in. I understand the reasoning as it means derbies and most importantly more money for dundee, Dunfermline and the SPL SFL but it's not so long ago they were the team in crisis and laying off staff. They should have been relegated for going into admin a second time and this is a reward for cheating the system.

will there be the usual appeal?

I would be surprised if Yorkston takes it lying down.

And as if by magic

Caroline Henderson‏@STVCaroline

#Dunfermline chairman John Yorkston confirms The club is considering legal action. Hopeful board can meet tonight to discuss

Edited by john1962

The good thing about this is that we get to play them again, which, as others have said should produce decent gates. The other good thing is that they didn't have the enjoyment of a promotion season and are there when they really shouldn't be - something we can remind them off every time we play them :D

this is a team that has paid their creditors 1p and 6p in the pound

i wonder how many small business's have went bust and/or people have lost their jobs

dundee fans knew that the players they signed were all out of their reach

also the sackings of the staff/players/managers and backroom staff

dundee should have been in third division or lower

CHEATS