Celtic V Saints (Again) Sun 11Th Nov 3Pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

FFS ghostie :roll: . :wink: could you have just got a load o them on sale and return from paul.? Am sure there will be a late rush on them to morrow. you could sell loads i bet .......

Funny that you should say that. The idea had crossed my mind and perhaps for the next all ticket away game I might do just that if they allow me. :wink:

Thanks entirely to ghostie I'll be there tomorrow, visiting Parkhead for the first time since the 1999 cup final, when I was 5. So I don't remember too much about it. Hopefully we do go and have a go, two strikers please Steve.

The hero of this is actually Paul Smith who once again has acted over and above to assist fans. We do though need something in place to avoid this situation arising,,,

The hero of this is actually Paul Smith who once again has acted over and above to assist fans. We do though need something in place to avoid this situation arising,,,

yeh that's opening the ticket office on a saturday if its a Sunday game, as they should know that people may change there minds at the last minute. I agree kudos goes to Paul smith Edited by Grandtully Saint

After getting humped 5-0,then them beating Barca ,nothing is "expected" of us ,so we have nothing to lose.Defend as a unit,work hard to upset their rythym in midfield and at least one striker right in their face.Celtic have proved you dont NEED lots of possession,just make sure you use it wisely when you have it.Cmon Saints.

Maybe someone could suggest to Paul -that tickets are sold by one of the City Centre Sport shops IE Campus Sports or another trusted outlet --

Just about to head off into town for a wee shandy before the ghostly tour bus heads for the Tattiedome. Unlike Broon I am not confident about how the game will go wether Ando plays well or not. I can only see one result and it aint a good un. Still, cannae be a fair weather fan. Win or lose I'm a saintee til I die ( and I suppose there is ALWAYS a chance)

MTS get stuck into them and lets come home unofficial best team in the world :wink:

Bumped into some Saints fans in Glasgow main street. Just was sitting with my jersey on and got abuse me and my mates because they said we should be supporting our home team and not a Scottish one? WTF!

Do we all have to follow the LA Galaxy?! :roll: Shocking. Expected this from Celtic fans. Not my own. So if you're American you're not wanted? Good to know.