Richard Brittain

john1962

Move to the posh part of the highlands, nairn and auldearn!! Ask daveferg

We had an armed raid across the road on our first week but that was 2 year ago!!!!!!

Aye, they heard you'd moved in Neil, just got the wrong side of the street!!

Much nicer up here folks, just a shame we have to share a postcode with sh?t lik RB

So it needs SFA and SPL approval! So looks like that is not going to happen? Where now? I agree with John, he should be frozen out of football! You sign anything it should be binding!

How can Ross County re-register him surely to f*ck that can't be allowed.

As said before, I for one do not want him anywhere near our club, but I hope we are not left high and dry with this.

brittain in my eyes should be made to pay the penalty!

If he gets away with this it's going to put pre-contract agreements to bed??

Edited by Super Sammy Johnston

So it needs SFA and SPL approval! So looks like that is not going to happen? Where now? I agree with John, he should be frozen out of football! You sign anything it should be binding!

How can Ross County re-register him surely to f*ck that can't be allowed.

As said before, I for one do not want him anywhere near our club, but I hope we are not left high and dry with this.

brittain in my eyes should be made to pay the penalty!

If he gets away with this it's going to put pre-contract agreements to bed??

....Really cant see us getting any kind of victory in this but the good name of sjfc must be upheld..we have done nothing wrong but will be made out to be the baddies when all we did was offer him a decent contract which he accepted..reeks of skulduggery if you ask me.

Guest Mongy Max

A very knowledgeable man just told me:

The SPL deem the PCA signed with us as legally binding

The SFA don't deem the PCA legal.

The SPL will accept our registration but not cuntys

The SFA will accept cuntys registration but not ours

Cunty should follow SPL rules as they are an SPL club.

The SPL/SFA will likely tell us to sort it ourselves, which won't happen.

So if Brittain doesn't appear at our pre season we will deem it as breach of contract, but until it's resolved he can't play for anyone.

A very knowledgeable man just told me:

The SPL deem the PCA signed with us as legally binding

The SFA don't deem the PCA legal.

The SPL will accept our registration but not cuntys

The SFA will accept cuntys registration but not ours

Cunty should follow SPL rules as they are an SPL club.

The SPL/SFA will likely tell us to sort it ourselves, which won't happen.

So if Brittain doesn't appear at our pre season we will deem it as breach of contract, but until it's resolved he can't play for anyone.

Oh dear.

Why are we "talking".

County HAVE offered him a deal and hes accepted it!! They are out of order

They should be! He has a contract signed elsewhere with us!!

Saints should be on to Fifa. They would soon stamp this out, they dont want to much player power just undermining all rules they actually put in place!

Whats the point in rules if you can just do what you want anyway?

Edited by PerthSeany

I can't imagine the rumours of him having signed a contract with County being true, not even County and Brittain are that stupid! it's a blatant breach of rules and would certainly bring severe sanctions against both the player and the club. It should be really simple, if County want him then MacGregor should bring his cheque book to the next meeting.

unfortunately if he is forced to come to saints, it will be a wage packet that is getting spent for nothing. there would always be the risk he does a bobo balde to us

It's been widely reported that we our wages are pretty low but are backed up by very good bonuses so if he's wasn't getting a game, he wouldn't be getting paid the bonusses hopefully.

I can't commen't on his reasons for wanting out of the contract but if Ross County try to register him, I think that proves without doubt, they are a shower of unethical w@nkers!