Fakes V Saintees Sat 2Nd Feb Scottish Cup And Celery

Dr Christmas Jones

Guest Mongy Max

Thought about it and without seeing him in the SPL thats possibly the biggest piece of nonsense I have read on here and that takes some doing.

He has had the chance, several chances. People see him as some kind of saviour, I really dont see what the hype is around May.

How many goals would vine or Maclean score in division three?

A shit load more than stevie may, ridiculous comparing the 3rd div to spl.

You sure? Sandaza couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo in that league in a team of supposed superstars!

The thing you will notice about Stevie may is his goals are not tap ins. He's a confident, skillful and strong striker. I doubt he'd do any worse than our current group.

He has had the chance, several chances. People see him as some kind of saviour, I really dont see what the hype is around May.

He has started two games and scored three goals, what more can he do? I dont see him as a saviour but I certainly think he should be given a chance when what he have have had many chances and cant score.

Guest Mongy Max

I can predict what will happen, everyone here will get their wish, may will come back get his chance and turn out to be distinctly average.

Then they will all take to the keyboards and rant about how shite he is and isn't good enough for the spl.

I can predict what will happen, everyone here will get their wish, may will come back get his chance and turn out to be distinctly average.

Then they will all take to the keyboards and rant about how shite he is and isn't good enough for the spl.

So what are the lottery numbers for Wednesday? Get them right and I will believe you can see into the future

Compare may to Andy Jackson, another player who deserved a chance in the spl yet wasn't good enough but now scores goals in lower leagues

Fair enough

First Division

Stevie May - 1,443 minutes - 9 goals - Goal every 160.33 minutes or Goal every 1.78 games

Andy Jackson - 4,573 minutes - 19 goals - Goal every 240.86 minutes or Goal every 2.67 games

SPL

Stevie May - 763 minutes - 2 goals - Goal every 381.5 minutes or Goal every 4.23 matches

Andy Jackson - 932 minutes - 1 goal - Goal every 932 minutes or Goal every 10.33 matches

I see your point. The records are virtually identical....

Guest Mongy Max

Fair enough

First Division

Stevie May - 1,443 minutes - 9 goals - Goal every 160.33 minutes or Goal every 1.78 games

Andy Jackson - 4,573 minutes - 19 goals - Goal every 240.86 minutes or Goal every 2.67 games

SPL

Stevie May - 763 minutes - 2 goals - Goal every 381.5 minutes or Goal every 4.23 matches

Andy Jackson - 932 minutes - 1 goal - Goal every 932 minutes or Goal every 10.33 matches

I see your point. The records are virtually identical....

Neither of which are exciting and worthy of dropping far better, more intelligent or technically better players such as vine or MacLean.

Guest Mongy Max

He's closer to the answer than the strikers we're currently using

Aye ok then. I give up on this now, may is a good player but not spl good. I'll come back onto this topic when he gets a chance and doesnt cut it

Aye ok then. I give up on this now, may is a good player but not spl good. I'll come back onto this topic when he gets a chance and doesnt cut it

At the least he deserves a chance ahead of anyone we've got now. Letting him leave for nothing in the Summer without giving him a chance would be one of the worst decision St Johnstone have made in a long time

Also some posts from Dunfermline and Hamilton fans on Pie and Bovril

they were comfortably superior to us and they had one player who was able to produce something special in Stevie May. Pre-match, I remarked in Legends that odds of 7/1 on him scoring the first goal were worth a punt - I'm gutted I didn't throw dosh on it. That was quite a superb strike.

Can't see them letting him go, along with Taylor he's the best striker in the league.

Offers more all round play than Taylor also.

I didn't rate stevie may when he first came to the club and would have rather had spence back after being released be celtic, but looks like I was wrong. Cracking goal