Wap Superstars V Ormond Saints 03/03/13

Edstar101

Aye, play and you may lose. Don't, and you'll not... . And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from the 3rd March to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back to Guildtown and tell Ormond Saints that they may take our title, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

The time is upon you WAPPERS to stand up and be counted. Who will bleed beside me on the field of battle as we once again plot the downfall of the tyrannical Ormond Saints in their own back yard?

If you have the heart for the battle, then place your mark on this thread and dust down your weapons (yer boots and shinnies) and I shall call on you to take your place on the field and look the enemy in the eye.

As matchwinner last time it would be remiss of me not to play, so count me in ;)

Excuse my ignorance but can any fat ,heavy smoking poster play ....if selected??..im an honest bunch of a past it ....used in the very loooooosest way.?? Answers on a tiny postcard [depending on your knowledge??.[ i used to have a poster of buster bloodvessel onb me wall?

]

Excuse my ignorance but can any fat ,heavy smoking poster play ....if selected??..im an honest bunch of a past it ....used in the very loooooosest way.?? Answers on a tiny postcard [depending on your knowledge??.[ i used to have a poster of buster bloodvessel onb me wall?

]

You have obviously not seen our squad photo's fergie.....you meet our criteria perfectly!! Let me know if you are defo up for it

Spoke with Gav earlier.....basically not sure where game will be. He reckons unlikely Guildtown will be playable, so we will either play on astro or Gav will secure an alternative grass pitch nearer the time (my preference I have to admit). Kick off also therefore is not confirmed, but likely we will go for early afternoon - 1/1.30ish