Bring Back A Saint

OldPoster

I don't think there is any doubt that Hartley would be my choice. One of the best players in Scotland.

Players coming back to clubs are often unsuccesful. There are exceptions, Roddy being the best example as far as Saints are concerned, but more often it doesn't work out eg Kenny Macdonald and Keiran McAnespie.

I always hoped Nathan Lowndes would return, but I've lost track of where he is and how he is doing. I wouldn't be interested in Keigan or Danny, but maybe Calum Davidson.

I actually can't think of anyone, which probably just goes to show how poor we've been in the last few years, as most of our better players from bygone times aren't really around any more. At a push, I'd maybe say Mark Robertson. Allan McGregor was a decent keeper so maybe him, but I don't think he'd make a massive difference to us.

I suppose there's always John Paul McShite. :wink:

I don't think there is any doubt that Hartley would be my choice. One of the best players in Scotland.

Players coming back to clubs are often unsuccesful. There are exceptions, Roddy being the best example as far as Saints are concerned, but more often it doesn't work out eg Kenny Macdonald and Keiran McAnespie.

I always hoped Nathan Lowndes would return, but I've lost track of where he is and how he is doing. I wouldn't be interested in Keigan or Danny, but maybe Calum Davidson.

iv got nathen lowndes on loan on my footy manager he was at port vale!