Deleting Account

Guest Mongy Max

Guest Mongy Max

Just think that the whole point of a forum is to air your own opinion and people are able to reply to this and so on.

But recently it seems that this has vanished, how can a person's opinion be wrong?? And the petty names and snipes is not what it's about.

How is it done?

The enjoyment of this thread has been kicked to death recently

Relax and enjoy this forum for what it is! You have to remember that football fans by their very nature aren't 'wired up right' let's face it if you support Saints like the majority of folk on here you must be made of stern stuff.

Don't sign off! Look at the link someone put on after the ball boy was spat upon. It linked in to the Hearts forum! I swear you could have thought you had stumbled on the WAP site!

What I am trying to say is the majority of folk are passionate for their team. Everyone thinks their opinion is the right one, and that my friend is what makes it interesting..

At the end of the day the common ground is we all want Saints to be the best they can!

So don't take it all so seriously....everyone's opinion is important...good, bad or totally disgusting...(some folks opinion is more important than others?! ) hahaha