The White Paper

Wardy

The White Paper has been released.  I think it is utopia.

Everything in it is affordable and will make Scotland the greatest place in the world to live.  I have never been happier and will enjoy our last 9 months in the union of marraige. 

Build the walls at the border, only Scots allowed in. 

Nationalism lives on.  The 2 nationalist parties are reviing, SNP and UKIP.  There are prosperous times ahead for Scotland and England/

The White Paper has been released.  I think it is utopia.

Everything in it is affordable and will make Scotland the greatest place in the world to live.  I have never been happier and will enjoy our last 9 months in the union of marraige. 

Build the walls at the border, only Scots allowed in. 

Nationalism lives on.  The 2 nationalist parties are reviing, SNP and UKIP.  There are prosperous times ahead for Scotland and England/

What's "reviing"?

Utopia - utopia /juːˈtpiə/ is a community or society possessing highly desirable or perfect qualities.

A yes vote would probably mean remaining exiled with only fleeting visits to watch my beloved Saints. I see on the news tonight that many incomers were in favour and the majority of Scots against. Salmond is also devoid of charisma and makes Cameron look good!

"The White Paper" for all the economic sense it makes, you would be better jacking up your car with it, as you change your tyre.

Comparisons are made with Norway.

After £10 a pint when we played Rosenborg, no thanks.

Norway have far more oil/gas wells than Scotland will ever have.

I have no trust in Fat Alex or Sturgeon

"The White Paper" for all the economic sense it makes, you would be better jacking up your car with it, as you change your tyre.

clever guy.

I'd be happy to pay a tenner a pint if my wages were higher, my standard of living was higher and our services were better. I was told by a Danish mate not to tip waiters as they earn enough. You can't say that in Britain can you?

I understand people wanting to vote no for reasons of nervousness, fear of the initial costs or just genuinely believing Britain is where we belong but the bollocks being peddled that Scotland couldn't do it or would be poorer is just that, utter bollocks. The EU scaremongering, currency scaremongering and oil scaremongering are just pathetic and diversionary.