Rangers vs. Saints 08/11/06

Radford 72

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had to "hail hail" the players and fans tonight , fan-f*cking-tastic night . So many one on one chances that if taken could of made it even more embarressing .

Had a funny feeling about tonight so packed a wee bottle of bubbly for celebrating on the way home. :P so good

if we make the final might have splash out on a few more :lol::lol:

we are the people

Brilliant, absolutely stunning performance and win, we outplayed Rangers at Ibrox- they couldn't deal with us when we were going forward at all!

Everyone was excellent tonight, Andy Lawrie is as good as Cafu at his best!

Hardie was amazing, great control of the midfield and Savo scored 2 beauties!

Absolutely amazing night to be a Saints fan.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE, EASY EASY!

i can't sleep! We done it!!!

PLG must stay! PLG must stay!

Been getting pelters at work for how i will be down in the dumps and the "smile will be wiped of my coupon" on Wed night but how sweet will work do tomorrow - tempting to pull a sickie for my tiredness and sleep deprivation that will hit me tomorrow but then again i have to gerrit right up the *** bassas!

What a night - support was amazing.

Loved the hesitancy of the players to join in "Easy, Easy" though! :lol: Should we do it? Should we do it? EAAAAAAAAAAAAASY!

Tell all the **** you know........they're out of the cup and we're no!!!

Now i can say that we finally beat the **** on there on patch in my lifetime ....thank fcuk!! , trremendous result , it will maybe wake perth punters up a bit and let them know we have got a team that is going places again ,instead of deserting us when we needed them most , come out the woodwork part time saintees and get back to mcdairmid !! :lol: